Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Downgrade to any iOS version without SHSH Blobs! [GeekGrade Method]

princekaizer

The Loyalist
Advanced Member
Reaction score
GeekGrade - Tethered Downgrade Without SHSH!

Welcome to GeekGrade! GeekGrade is a set of signed IPSWs files that allows a downgrade without SHSH blobs on the iPhone 4, the iPhone 3GS, the iPod Touch 4G, the iPod Touch 3G as well as the first generation iPad.
All you have to do is to download the specific GeekGrade IPSW for your device and then restore in Pwned DFU Mode through a patched version of iTunes

Everything you need to know BEFORE doing this downgrade:

==> What is a tethered downgrade?
If your device is downgraded with GeekGrade, it won't be able to boot up without a computer. In fact to boot it up, you have to use a program called redsn0w and his "Just boot" function; otherwise it will get stuck in recovery mode

==> Can this be converted in untethered with a Jailbreak?
NO. Even with an untethered Jailbreak applied, your boot will remain tethered for life (until a restore via iTunes to the latest iOS version of course).

==> Will GeekGrade be untethered?
NO. Make GeekGrade untethered isn't my goal.. for now

==> Is GeekGrade reversable?
YES. As I said, you can restore your device to his latest iOS version through iTunes and GeekGrade will be gone

==> Does GeekGrade install any third-party apps?
NO. And it never will.

==> How can I use GeekGrade?
http://www.geeksn0w.it/GeekGrade/download.html

>>> Click HERE to go to the download page <<<

GeekGrade beta has evolved to GeekGrade 1.0! Here's the official changelog:

- USING LATEST BOOTCHAIN (7.1.2) with the custom IPSW (thanks to @iH8Sn0w for the help)
- Fixed the DFU loop. Now when you boot your device it will get stuck in iOS 7's recovery mode until you do a boot tethered with a computer
- Fixed lock screen deep sleep bug. Now the device won't "die" after 30 seconds in sleep mode
- Fixed errors in iTunes (37 and 11)
- Fixed the error "This device isn't compatible with this build"
- Fixed battery life
- Fixed errors with RedSn0w
- Extended the compatibility with firmwares and devices
- Improved bundles
- improved IPSW size
- Improved iTunes patched

Credits:
- Me for the idea, the work, the developing and the custom bundles
- iH8Sn0w for the big help
- All SHSH donators

Source: http://geeksn0w.it/GeekGrade/

Tested: from iOS 7.1.2 to iOS 5.1.1 iPhone 4 GSM :thumbsup:

Last edited:
salamat dito sir,pa subscribe po muna ako.

- - - Updated - - -

sir pwede po ba ito gamitin sa iOS 7.1.2 japan softbank yung iphone ko,wala kasing available blobs sa ibang version ng ipsw dun sa apple, kapag gumagamit ako ng redsnow
:pray:

Last edited:
salamat dito sir,pa subscribe po muna ako.

- - - Updated - - -

sir pwede po ba ito gamitin sa iOS 7.1.2 japan softbank yung iphone ko,wala kasing available blobs sa ibang version ng ipsw dun sa apple, kapag gumagamit ako ng redsnow
:pray:

ano ba iphone mo? GSM or CDMA? iphone 3,1 o 3,2 o 3,3?

Last edited:
My cydia nba ung geekgrade IPSW? Jailbroken nb agad ung device?

My cydia nba ung geekgrade IPSW? Jailbroken nb agad ung device?

ung beta1 ng geekgrade jailbroken na after mo irestore iphone mo using geekgrade ipsw. pero ung latest which is GeekGrade 1.0, hndi po sya jailbroken after marestore.

bakit ganun kapag na lowbat na stuck sa recovery mode?

Sir Pricekaizer bakit walang geekgrade ipsw ang iphone 3gs kasi tinignan ko wala po? ip 4 at ipod touch 4 gen lang po

may possible po ba na maunlock ang japan lock iphone 4? once na naidowngrade?

pwede ba downgrade ang iphone 4 icloud locked to ios 6

sir thanks sa tut but me error pagkatapos mainstall itunes. pwede ba ibang itunes na lower version?

iOS 5.1.1 9B206 GeekGrade_IPSW Boot_IPSW
palink nmn kung cno may ganyan salamat ndi po ma DL eh

pede ba idowngrade yung ipad 2 ko from ios 8.3 to 8.1.1 wala pa kacng jailbreak ang 8.3 eh

sir pano po ba malalaman kung iphone 4 gsm 3,1 3,2 ung iphone 4 ko ? nagana pa din po ba to hanggang ngaun ?

bumaba ba ang baseband ng units ninyo? feedback please.

Back
Top Bottom