Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

E5330cs-82 unlocking discovery

Paunlock Boss

Model: E5330Cs - 82
IMEI: 861303037132087

Thanks

Pa unlock po Sir. Thanks

Model: E5330Cs-82
IMEI: 861303034948964
S/N: KQPDU16726004109

I have no pocket wifi of this kind and model....theres a flaw maybe...begin it with an AT commands...try cid reader and input this

AT^nvrdex=50502,0,128 --your datalock code
or
AT^nvrdex=50503,0,128 --your unlocking code

if we can get HEX results...theres a chance to unlock it,using V4 algo

Post here your AT^nvrdex=50503,0,128 result and ill calculate your unlocking code

...gd luck guys

tips:B315s-936 also uses V4 algo...datalock and cardlock code
B593s-931 uses V3 algo

tfw nvram data access on at terminal is blocked

I opened the modem/pocket wifi and this is what I saw. Just like the s22 and 936 modems it has those what we have known to put jumpers.
So what I did is put tweezers to those jumpers and well, what do you know, it detects the ports.

View attachment 304104

it detects two ports 29 and 30 showing the PC UI Interface just like s22 and 936 modems.

View attachment 304105

I am trying to use the software called the reader but it does not upload the code. When I try to read the IMEI of the device, it does not even read and show me the IMEI number.

Trying to use "balong" but I failed to reflash/upload the firmware.
Trying to use the 3 Huawei_Flasher_v2 and yes of course first I also did open the go_hdlc.exe it detects the port 29 and it said "OK" but the huawei_flasher_v2 does not even flash. I failed, sad to say. :(

Attachments

• 22ydc9.jpg
    22ydc9.jpg
    423.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 27zyru9.jpg
    27zyru9.jpg
    811 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
do you have a fimrware for E5330cs-82?

Sir paano po makukuha yung huawie key ng device..salamat

Last edited:
yun firmware ang pinaka importante dito, no firmware, no chance of unlocking, kahit DC UNLOCKER di supported ito

di nalang muna ako bibili ng CS hirap parin pala e unlock

up lang natin to.baka meron ng firmware at pwd na e unlock
:D

Last edited:
I have no pocket wifi of this kind and model....theres a flaw maybe...begin it with an AT commands...try cid reader and input this

AT^nvrdex=50502,0,128 --your datalock code
or
AT^nvrdex=50503,0,128 --your unlocking code

if we can get HEX results...theres a chance to unlock it,using V4 algo

Post here your AT^nvrdex=50503,0,128 result and ill calculate your unlocking code

...gd luck guys

tips:B315s-936 also uses V4 algo...datalock and cardlock code
B593s-931 uses V3 algo

can you teach me how to do that coz i dont understand ..what AT is

- - - Updated - - -

up lang natin to.baka meron ng firmware at pwd na e unlock
:D

meron pala firmware :rolleyes: pano naman ang method nito?? recovery mode??

ah, meron na pala si Kamlesh Kumar...

Too bad, 21.210.xxx.xxx version nito, hindi din gagana ung command sa current version ng dcunlocker.
What we need is a lower version 21.180.xxx.xxx.

I recall, hindi pa din ito (huawei-e5330cs from Globe) kayang i-unlock ng DcUnlocker but I can't confirm it dahil hindi ko pa naitry sa modem kapatid ko if posible na nga ma-Unlock ni DcUnlocker. Nwawala kasi ung modem.

Back
Top Bottom