Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Electrical Engineers Career Path Options

2COMM

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi fellow engineers!
I'm an electrical engineer and I've been working for 2.5 years as a design engineer at a
switchgear/panelboard manufacturing industry. This is my first job after I passed the board exams.
Somehow, nabo-bored na po ako with my work, sitting in front of my computer all day with minimal field works.
Much worst is, I'm think I'm undercompensated as compared to my batchmates working at other company. :kainis:

I'm planning to quit my job and find a work abroad.

Is my experience already enough? Madami po bang kailangan na mga requirements?

Any piece of advise or other local industry I should apply for my career growth?

Last edited:
Boring nga yan lodi. Mas ok sana yan kung yung design mo eh nakikita mong binubuo at iniinstall at na-energize. Try mo muna sa testing and commissioning lodi. Pero kung gusto mo na talaga mag abroad, dun mo na siguro makukuha yung totoong experience. :salute:

Hello sir, bago lang din po ako sa field, pero sabi ng mga boss ko. Madami raw matutunan sa electrical consultancy/design. Try nyo po sa mga local consultants natin.:thumbsup:

Boss, try to gain more experience dito sa atin, pumasok ka ng construction and mag try ka as site engineer para alam mo pano iniisntall iyong mga equipment at rough in. then after 1 year o natapos mo na iyong project. Mag P.i.C ka para pati pag manage ng mga documents alam mo

Back
Top Bottom