Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Email ++ 1.0.4

ToyCar

The Loyalist
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Enhance your BlackBerry® email experience today with Email++ - A fully integrated graphical toolbar for the native BlackBerry Email app with features such as Convert To, Forward/Reply with Edit, Unsend, Priority, Block/Filter, My Availability and My Location.

Email++ also features Microsoft Outlook like Message Preview no matter on which screen (including the Homescreen) you are on. Tired of fragmented plugins that show up as mere menu items in the email app and are hard to find and use? Try Email++ today and love email like never before.

FEATURES:
- Convert To: Instantly convert emails into Appointments, Meetings, Memos or Tasks.
- Forward/Reply with Edit: Respond to or forward emails with attachments and yet be able to edit the original message or even remove the original message.
- Unsend: Avoid send accidents. Unsend your sent emails before going oops!!
- Set Priority: Set priority of new emails as well as emails that are already in your inbox. A great way to flag messages.
- Block: Block/filter emails by address or subject (exact or keyword based) with customizable actions such as Move To Junk, Delete and Mark Read.
- My Availability: Get your availability for a specific day or a week.
- My Location: Instantly get your GPS/Cell tower coordinates, address and a map url with you on it and include it in your email.
- Message Preview: Microsoft Outlook like popups no matter on which app you are, with instant action buttons such as Delete, Mark Read and View.
- Each feature is fully customizable to suit your needs via the Email++ Preferences screen.

For serials, leave your pin

Download:
OFFLINE Link v1.0.4

Edit:
Here's an OTA link for a newer version (v1.2.1)
OTA Link v1.2.1

Note: Email++ versions 1.2.1 below can be activated via serial; anything above is validated online!

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Sir ToyCar pahingi ng serial nito maraming salamat!
PIN : 26d86200

here's your key: 8f32523791f4b604062faa0fe81d1ddb

Note: Email++ versions 1.2.1 below can be activated via serial; anything above is validated online!

Last edited:
Thanks in advance, eto po pin ko 26336B13

here's your key: 215a6c7925ee76f3f52c97415bc20c1c

2A604C80 Thanks! :)

key: a8f45531f1cfb3079e5b9e71fc380a27

Pa hingi po serial 23BB4459
Pin ko p0 thanks :)

key: 75b86891fb3eab73d5fc9fe3e32cfb52

Last edited:
welcome..

cheers!

BOSS thanks in advance 20984aec :am
dance:

Last edited:
BOSS thanks in advance 20984aec :am
dance:

key: 83d293091ac98ff63d1a41328e0ce0e0

Boss Salamat dito... penge po ng serial... eto po pin ko... 24E507F1

Good day po! pewede po makahingi ng serial? eto po ang pin: 2A5B1CE5

Enhance your BlackBerry® email experience today with Email++ - A fully integrated graphical toolbar for the native BlackBerry Email app with features such as Convert To, Forward/Reply with Edit, Unsend, Priority, Block/Filter, My Availability and My Location.

Email++ also features Microsoft Outlook like Message Preview no matter on which screen (including the Homescreen) you are on. Tired of fragmented plugins that show up as mere menu items in the email app and are hard to find and use? Try Email++ today and love email like never before.

FEATURES:
- Convert To: Instantly convert emails into Appointments, Meetings, Memos or Tasks.
- Forward/Reply with Edit: Respond to or forward emails with attachments and yet be able to edit the original message or even remove the original message.
- Unsend: Avoid send accidents. Unsend your sent emails before going oops!!
- Set Priority: Set priority of new emails as well as emails that are already in your inbox. A great way to flag messages.
- Block: Block/filter emails by address or subject (exact or keyword based) with customizable actions such as Move To Junk, Delete and Mark Read.
- My Availability: Get your availability for a specific day or a week.
- My Location: Instantly get your GPS/Cell tower coordinates, address and a map url with you on it and include it in your email.
- Message Preview: Microsoft Outlook like popups no matter on which app you are, with instant action buttons such as Delete, Mark Read and View.
- Each feature is fully customizable to suit your needs via the Email++ Preferences screen.

For serials, leave your pin

Download:
OFFLINE Link v1.0.4

Edit:
Here's an OTA link for a newer version (v1.2.1)
OTA Link v1.2.1

Bossing ToyCar.

Panu ba e activate you email ko, Enterprise Activation Blackberry Bold 9900
PIN: 28683708

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom