Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Favorite Movie Quotes

G_Heaven

DEUS • PATRIA • LETRAN
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Space Stone
Mind Stone
Power Stone
Reality Stone
Soul Stone
Time Stone
Post your favorite movie quotes here

The Gladiator

"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the TRUE emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next" - Maximus.

"I'm the king of the world!"

Titanic

"But now I see that being alone doesn't mean I have to be lonely."

Enola Holmes

"i don't eat anything i do not recognize" - ramirez (sean connery from the movie "the highlander")

"I will not look for you. I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.” ― Bryan Mills

Taken

"I used to live my life a quarter mile at a time, and i think thats why we were brothers. Because you did too." - Dominic Toretto

Fast7

"we don't know each other as we came from different races, and frequently we fight each other.
but tonight, we will fight together side by side and die together" - hyakka ryouran samurai girl

"It Must Be Difficult To Let Go Of Something So Beautiful."

Pretty Woman

"I'm also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her."

Notting Hill, 1999

What's the rush. We're here in a yellow truck with nothing but a road in front of us and opportunities. The sky's the limit.... Right?

Keith 2008

If you want a whore, buy one. If you want a queen, earn her. - Cersei Lannister

(Game of Thrones)

"I'd rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you." — Pocahontas

35302288_1293795200754745_35511103135940608_n.jpg

You can't choose who you're attracted to. You can't engineer a relationship.

-Otis
s*x education

1688468423654.png

1690316953788.jpeg

The Platform

Back
Top Bottom