Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Poem Favorite Quotes from Books or Poem

Drop here your favorite quotes from a book or a poem you recently read.

(So I created this thread para lapagan ng mga quotes na pumukaw sa ating isipan at damdamin mula sa mga libro, tula o kung anumang babasahin na binasa o binabasa natin.)

To start, here's mine:

"The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,

And miles to go before I sleep."

Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening - Robert Frost

black and white forest GIF

ā€œMemories, even your most precious ones, fade surprisingly quickly. But I donā€™t go along with that. The memories I value most, I donā€™t ever see them fading.ā€ ā€” Kazuo Ishiguro, Never Let Me Go

"Don't worry that you aren't giving people what they want. Give them who you are, and let that be enough.ā€

ā€• Brandon Sanderson | The Well of Ascension

"Longing for love is not weakness. Itā€™s wisdom. Numbing our loneliness is a path to a despair that plagues our entire culture. We are not meant to be alone and self-sufficient. Without lives filled with love, we wither inside. Intimacy is oxygen. We donā€™t need to transcend our hunger for loveā€”we need to honor it."

Ken Page, Deeper Dating: How to Drop the Games of Seduction and Discover the Power of Intimacy

"One of the risks of being quiet is that the other people can fill your silence with their own interpretation: You're bored. You're depressed. You're shy. You're stuck up. You're judgmental. When others can't read us, they write their own story - not always one we choose or that's true to who we are."
-Sophia Dembling

"The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too."
-Ernest Hemingway

When words fail me
And "I Love You" simply won't do.
When my kisses and caresses
Fail to convey.
What I wouldn't do for you,
I'll simply hold your hand in mine
And look into your eyes,
And hope you understand,
The storm inside my heart.

Last edited:
"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view..until you climb into his skin and walk around in it"

- To Kill A Mockingbird

"If it matters to you, if it is important to you, then it is valid."

-The Strength In Our Scars by Bianca Sparacino

ā€œMaybe we feel empty because we leave pieces of ourselves in everything we used to love.ā€

ā€• R. M. Drake

a person who trusts no one can't be trusted

-Jerome Blattner

"And too often we forget we are worthy of our own love too."
-Dhiman

He was my North, my South, my East and West,
My working week and my Sunday rest,
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;
I thought that love would last for ever: I was wrong.

The stars are not wanted now: put out every one;
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood;
For nothing now can ever come to any good.

W H Auden

Back
Top Bottom