Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Forum Signatures and Avatars (accepting requests)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masaya

The Devotee
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Guidelines when Requesting a Signature/Avatar:

Here are some guidelines before requesting a signature or avatar.

member must have atleast 51 posts. ( Glorious Heir of Demeter )

after the request has been granted, the requester must wait for another 30 days before he/she could request for another.

here is a simple format to follow when requesting a sig/avatar:

1.provide a picture or render to which the sig should be made. the pic or render should be large, because it will be the basis in making the sig.

2.use a link when posting the picture you are going to use.

3.you should provide information based on the following.

description on the design or look that you want your sig to be. (size, style,color,animated)

primary text to be put when the sig is made.(position,style,color,animated)

secondary text to be put (if necessary)(position,style,color,animated)

it will look like this.

sample:

req po ako ng sig

http://cartoonnetwork.com/powerpuffgirls/blossom.jpg

description: pink colored theme with a large lightened pic of
blossom in the center and full body of blossom
on the left part of the sig.

primary text: anachist on the right side

secondary text: symbianize.com bottom of the primary text
outcome:

ppg.jpg

pls. be patient in waiting for your request to be granted.

if you are not able to make a design for yourself you input in the description

"surprise me" so that the graphic artist would be the one to conceptualize a design for you. But you still have to provide a picture/render and
texts to be put in.

for the graphic artists' that would cater the request you must reply to the requesters post. this is done so that there would be no duplication of granted requests, if the graphic artist still wishes to grant the said request he/she is also obliged to reply.

hope you understand the rules of this thread. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Image signature

@ carloloi16

Here is the sig that you requested. Hope I did it right.

carloloi16xj0.gif

I'll just wait for your reply re your avatar.

GRAY

@ carloloi16

Here is your avatar request:

This one is in the original size that you gave me...

carloloi16avatar01sq7.jpg

This one is at 100 x 100. Had to crop.

carloloi16avatar02fa6.jpg

GRAY

@graysource salamat bro! d pa kita mabigyan ng extra reps ngaun, kkbigay ko lang kc sau kgv, basta follow up ko nlang! galing ng pagkagawa! just as i described! ur d man!
:salute: :thumbsup: :praise: :thumbsup: :salute:

@graysource
kaya lang putol na ung lower part nya kapag nasa signature ko na...pede pki-edit uli, paki taas mo lang po ng konti para mabasa ung text sa ilalim...kahit mapatungan na ung paa ni superman. :thanks: :yipee:

oo nga nu parang putol siya pareng graysource.ako simple lang sig ko.hehehehe.my fav son goku in action.hehehehe

@graysource
kaya lang putol na ung lower part nya kapag nasa signature ko na...pede pki-edit uli, paki taas mo lang po ng konti para mabasa ung text sa ilalim...kahit mapatungan na ung paa ni superman. :thanks: :yipee:

Oo nga ano. I guess I forgot all about the size limitations. Ayaw ko kasi sana maputol si Superman eh.

I'll fix it right away.

GRAY

Here it is bro. Sorry for the mistake. I hope this one goes well na.

carloloi16ny5.gif

GRAY

Re: Avatar & Signature image requests here...

:thanks:

parequest po ako sig na bagay sa avatar ko.:yipee:

parequest po ako sig na bagay sa avatar ko.:yipee:

I'll try. Do you want your avatar to be included in the sig too? If yes, can you provide me a bigger image of your avatar?

parequest din po ako ng new avatar, ung animated din po sana mas maganda sa avatar ko ngaun ^_^ kung ano po naiisip nyo na maganda sa tingin nyo un na lang. tapos parequest din po sig na animated din. ung nagpapalit ng display, ang nasa display po ung username ko with design tapos pagpalit ng display eto namang symbianize na parang nag-popromote. kau na po bahala sa design basta maganda sa tingin nyo ska bagay po sana ung sig and av sa isat isa. gagamitin ko po yan sa ibang forums na member ako. thanks.

I'll see what I can do. Your sig looks ok naman ah. Do you want me to base the design from Kenshin?

Hello, Graysource, Pwede ba magrequest sayo. yong avatar pwede mo lagyan ng apoy na animated. o kaya lagyan mo ng buhay:excited: Para lalong masya samahan mo na rin ng sig. na may dragon.:salute:

thanks in advance

Last edited:

Hello, Graysource, Pwede ba magrequest sayo. yong avatar pwede mo lagyan ng apoy na animated. o kaya lagyan mo ng buhay:excited: Para lalong masya samahan mo na rin ng sig. na may dragon.:salute:

thanks in advance

I'll try pero meron ka bang specific image na gusto para sa avatar mo?

@weeman

ok na ba sa iyo itong sig na ito?

weemansiglz2.gif

ok, maganda. thanks ha, gamitin ko n yan. pg may naisip ka pa iba design pakigawa isa pa ha pra may kapalitan. thanks again.

Ok, sige.

May nagawa akong avatar. Tignan mo kung ok pero isip parin ako ng iba pa.

weemanhn3.gif

weeman pwede ba to?

weeman.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom