Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Game of Thrones Discussion Thread

Re: Game of Thrones Discussion Season 06 E05 ''Hold The Door'

more spoilers please :thumbsup::dance:

It's long been confirmed that Benjen will save Meera and same actor will be on the show, what we don't know is how will he come back, as a whitewalker too? as coldhand? as of now nobody knows the answer.

I hope by next season the show can answer one of our questions, where was he all the time? Why did he stay in wildling?

If Bran has been marked by the Night's King, will the mark stay forever? Can the Night's King find him wherever he goes?

In that case, he can't possibly go South of the wall, he should stay north unless another power comes to play.

I think Sansa was once again manipulated by Petyr, remember their convo:

Sansa: I have an army
Petyr: Your brother's army
*walks towards Sansa*
Petyr: Half brother

Later on, Sansa lied to John about how she found out about Brandon Stark. She doesn't trust Jon fully. Too bad.

13256159_1166688660037390_8554763799042748533_n.jpg

I just hate Daenerys storyline, I hope she is not the "Prince that was promised" nor "Azor Ahai". It would be very disappointing.
Every major character in this series had been f*cked up and yet Daenerys had a "fairytale-like" storyline.

All she did was talk and talk and talk.. Her lines aren't as wise as Varys, Petyr or Tyrion. Puro claim lang naman ang mga pinagsasabi ni daenerys.

Without the dragons or her fire "immunity" thing matagal na dapat syang patay. -.-

I just hate Daenerys storyline, I hope she is not the "Prince that was promised" nor "Azor Ahai". It would be very disappointing.
Every major character in this series had been f*cked up and yet Daenerys had a "fairytale-like" storyline.

All she did was talk and talk and talk.. Her lines aren't as wise as Varys, Petyr or Tyrion. Puro claim lang naman ang mga pinagsasabi ni daenerys.

Without the dragons or her fire "immunity" thing matagal na dapat syang patay. -.-

Jon Snow and Bran have more fairy-taile story line.
in the books or tv she isn't older more than 15-18yrs old so comparing her to tyrion, varys and petry is rather quite absurb.

yep she would have already been dead. I guess her last scene would be where she went to the firehouse. But most of the tv-series fan got thrilled because of that scene of season 1 last episode including me I even force myself to read the book on to what happen next. Probably the series wouldn't be as popular as by now, If they removed the dragons and daenerys. Probably robb stark would be still alive engaging the lannister and kingslanding and it will have a cliche end and it will only last for 3-4 season. To me the really main characters here are the targaryen, looks to me that they are the one who made the got world. The history, about the first men, wight and whitewalkers the targaryen are all there.

Last edited:

Jon Snow and Bran have more fairy-taile story line.
in the books or tv she isn't older more than 15-18yrs old so comparing them to tyrion, varys and petry is rather quite absurb.

yep she would have already been dead. I guess her last scene would be where she came to the firehouse. But most of the tv-series fan got thrilled because of that scene of season 1 last episode including me I even force myself to read the book on to what happen next. Probably the series wouldn't be as popular as by now, If they removed the dragons and daenerys. Probably robb stark would be still alive engaging the lannister and kingslanding and it will have a cliche end and it will only last for 3-4 season. To me that really main characters here are the targaryen, looks to me that they are the one who made the got world. The history, about the first men, wight and whitewalkers the targaryen are all there.

I it too all the books where much centered to the targaryen and the dragons it self
its prequel bokk were about the targaryens either. starks where the second,,
so making daenerys the focus of good things is as expected as it is as it is what the fans loved too see and boo the the other characters like hell yeah that what whould happen.

guys bka magustohan nyo tong video katulad ko
explanation lahat ng nangyari sa s06 episode 05.. d ko napansin yung paggawa ni leaf sa whitewalker dragonglass din pala >.<

Last edited:

guys bka magustohan nyo tong video katulad ko
explanation lahat ng nangyari sa s06 episode 05.. d ko napansin yung paggawa ni leaf sa whitewalker dragonglass din pala >.<
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr4Qx_xiFjI&feature=share

napansin ko din yan.. inulit ulit ko pa nga dun sa part na sinaksak na ni leaf yung dragon glass sa dibdib nung lalaki

Last edited:

Hold the door Hodor!

Re: Game of Thrones Discussion

well actually nauna pa ang hbo kesa libro kaya wala pang nkakaalam ng mga mangyayare :)

Jon Snow is a Targaryen! and a Stark!

sino excited? :naughty: :lol: labas na mga ninja! :naughty: :rofl:

Last edited:

feeling ko c bran at raven ay iisa lang. old bran = raven

c bran din kaya nag sabi kay bran the builder na magtayo ng wall?

c bran din kaya ang bumubulong sa mad king? na burn them burn them?

ang laki ng papel ni bran sa mga nangyayari sa got world.

Last edited:

feeling ko c bran at raven ay iisa lang. old bran = raven

c bran din kaya nag sabi kay bran the builder na magtayo ng wall?

c bran din kaya ang bumubulong sa mad king? na burn them burn them?

ang laki ng papel ni bran sa mga nangyayari sa got world.

oo pero ang tanong eh saan galing ang old bran kung sya nga yan, yung nakikita nyang old bran eh nag tatravel lang din ba sa past? eh kung ganun sobrang tanda na nun, na remember ko tuloy may nagsabi kay bran na yung raven na nakikita nya sa panaginip eh sya din yun

Last edited:

oo pero ang tanong eh saan galing ang old bran kung sya nga yan, yung nakikita nyang old bran eh nag tatravel lang din ba sa past? eh kung ganun sobrang tanda na nun, na remember ko tuloy may nagsabi kay bran na yung raven na nakikita nya sa panaginip eh sya din yun

Maybe the three eyed raven got trapped in time by disrupting time space continuum (dame arte! hhahaha)

ano po background ni 3 eyed raven sa book? tv series lang kc ako.

ano po background ni 3 eyed raven sa book? tv series lang kc ako.

Maiksi pa lang exposure nya sa book. Last na scene nya ung sinabi nya kay bran na you cannot walk but you can fly

episode 6 na!
View attachment 272773

Attachments

• game na.PNG
    game na.PNG
    61.1 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom