Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Generating money, PSN points, PSVITA rewards points, Amazon buying

ian1up

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
So i was searching for free games for my PSVITA and came across this points earning system. You can earn money or points and use this to purchase anything on the amazon.com. There are many ways to earn, 1 is to complete a survey (i hated the most) or play a game(maraming ways para mag earn dun). The good thing about this is that you can earn this money and buy it in amazon and not just PS VITA games, hehe. Share ko po yung sa mga interesado, beginner lang din ako dito sa earning system. Just click the link and register. http://www.points2shop.com?ref=uin1469109240 meron pong live chat box discussion dun kung may mga tanong, sumasagot naman cla lahat, mababait pa, hehe.

open minded kaba? tara usap tayo! joke lang di siya networking.LOL please wag niyo ko yayain sa mga networking na yan ayokong magbenta ng sabon.
Share something good, and good things will come to you.

legit ba to sir naka pag withdraw kana?

try mo magwithdraw sir, pinambibili ko sa amazon yung akin eh, or ask mo dun sa chat box for sure sasagot cla, magkakapoints kase yung mga sasagot, :)

Back
Top Bottom