Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

GIRLS, any questions tungkol saming mga BOYS? we're here to answer you

:help:bkit ang bilis maka move on ng guys than girls? bkit ang hilig nyo mag promise then you will break it easily? bkit ang galing nyong magpakita ng affection of love then suddenly it will disappear.. do physical appearance really important? pag feeling nyo mas hot ung isang girl mas pipiliin nyo sya over ur current gf??:ranting:

ah...good question. There are a lot of girls complaining that their boyfriend are good when on the courtship phase. So sana pang courtship na lang daw sana kami haha ..yeah right. Seriously, hindi talaga mabilis mag move on ang mga boys. Pwede pre occupied lang sila sa mga ginagawa nila kaya akala ng mga girls nakapag move on na sila . Pre occupied sa work, studies, hobbies or the worst (other girls).(well eventually it helps to be pre occupied to move forward)

About the promise- If a boy really meant their word, they really like you. Some boys just dont know how to keep them; however, remember that in breaking promises, the credibility that they have are shattered too., but if promise lang naman in the ligawan stage or want phase, please have a time to reflect on it, baka naman promise lang ng promise so they could get something out from you. Do not just hold on the promises alone...OK?

Full Force Affection- The feeling of being loved that eventually fades away. It is not that were good at it, but we just want to show it. The conflict that arises are; is it sincere or does this guy want something from me? That is what separates the good one's from the bad. It last

Physical Appearance: The hottie vs. the less hottie- The physical looks will not stand alone. Of course, they feel attracted from the appearance they have but a good attitude, caring, brains,and more loving is a plus (for me). I feel attracted to "eye-candy girls" but im not going beyond that,but there are some boys who like the hot ones just for lust and they are willing to break hearts just to have them. Stay away from them ok? ( dont forget to take care of yourself, find other ways to be more pretty)

The advice I can give to you is talk to your boyfriend if you feel uneasy about your feeling.

or If your suffering from post-break up situation, remember that all boys are different from the other. The variations that I can give are: good, bad, childish, mature, lust -oriented and serious-type. Choose a guy that separates the man from a boy. (hindi yan mag hahanap ng iba if content na or walang reason para humanap ng iba).

(feel free to contribute guys)

:help:bkit ang bilis maka move on ng guys than girls? bkit ang hilig nyo mag promise then you will break it easily? bkit ang galing nyong magpakita ng affection of love then suddenly it will disappear.. do physical appearance really important? pag feeling nyo mas hot ung isang girl mas pipiliin nyo sya over ur current gf??:ranting:

pasawsaw ho ako. :)

you say that by the fact na you're a girl. pero idealistically wise, let's avoid generalizations. tulad ng naunang member na sumagot, matagal din akong naka-move on after nung previous relationship ko. and he's correct about the depth of the relationship. it counts. it matters. as well as the length of the relationship.

but this doesn't apply to everyone. as for you, being serious with your lovelife. i can't blame you if you think that guys can move on easily or faster than you girls can. but if percentage is a subject, well yeah, mostly, guys can move on by a shorter amount of time because basically, men are built supposedly to be emotionally stiffer than women. by that fact and belief, and perception, it does makes sense.

but then again, not for every guy. i exclude myself as well kasi di ako nakaka-move on agad which just means i have been very serious and dedicated to the girl.

physical appearance is a factor also. it's human nature. simple as that. but it doesn't mean we'll actually leave you behind for some hotter ladies around. we all get attractred by the opposite sex especially if they do have qualities that capture our interests. pero hanggang dun na lang yun. at hindi tama na ipagpalit ka sa mas maganda o sa mas mayaman. you'll have to dig deeper into yourself and into your partner's ideals.

goodluck girl.

:)

Last edited:
please give me the authority to handle this one.
sorry for my sudden intrusion.

i, for myslef, for the freaking sake of the deities, would like to answer your question, ma'am because i can relate. hell bloody yeah...

i was a mama's boy.
and i am 25 years of age.
and i was not proud about it.

first things first, there are certain levels of being a mama's boy, a daddy's girl. simply put, they only pertain to the one being the favorite kid.

i am an only child.
and i am a member of a clan in which the family is the most important thing next to God. i despised myself for being an only child and i despised it the most when i was called a mama's boy, if that's how some people would look at me.

but inspite of the ridiculous grounds and grips my mother has with me, i can't blame her. some parents are just too afraid to lose their kids and whenever i think about it, maybe i'd be just the same in the future. in my personal case, being such a person is difficult, only if you couldn't accept it. and if you can't break through it.

i talked to my parents when i turned 21. we talked as deeply and profoundly as possible. i asserted my points and my concerns about their treatment. yeah, my dad too is pretty strict until now. imagine, their son is now an architect, has his own car, is ready for getting stable with someone and yet they treat him as if he's just about to learn how to walk.

and that vision made me realize that it's up to me. i had to work on that so that they could see me as an adult. as a growing human being.

i started to act and decide as a man.

i solved it because no other people will.
some guys may have been mamas' boys because they probably, unknowingly, like being treated like young kids. they have to prove something. they have to prove themselves.

a mother bird won't leave her youngs 'till they learn to fly on their own.

as addendum to my answer, no, it wasn't really okay at all. it breaks the sense of manhood in a guy. i tried to be a rebel several times but i was just too scared of being called a juvenile.

and as what i said, boys become mamas' boys because gradually, thay might have allowed it to happen without personally knowing it. by the time they mature, they should go talking to their parents and act naturally as men. forced and fake actions would just make them look stupid, lame and freaking gay.

that's all.

thank you sa pagsagot kuya. . ang galing ng sagot mo. hehehe, sana kausapin din ng bf ko ang parents niya, kasi may pagka mamas boy din siya eh,. natatawa na lang ako kapag naglalambing mama niya sa harap ko at iritang irita naman siya. hai.

thank you sa pagsagot kuya. . ang galing ng sagot mo. hehehe, sana kausapin din ng bf ko ang parents niya, kasi may pagka mamas boy din siya eh,. natatawa na lang ako kapag naglalambing mama niya sa harap ko at iritang irita naman siya. hai.

ganyan din ako dati ate. but now, if my mom kisses me in front of a girl, i feel no shame. dati iritang irita din ako. maturity comes in time and he'll learn to groove with it to the point it won't be too big of a deal anymore. some people yearn for parently care and i'm just lucky to have my supportive parents around.

wag nga lang yung grabe sa lambing sa harap ng gf.
BV yun.
as in bad vibes hahahaha!

don't feel bad for your bf. he's fortunate enough to be deeply loved by his parents. at least there's just a point-zero-something percentage of him being a sh!tball.

ganyan din ako dati ate. but now, if my mom kisses me in front of a girl, i feel no shame. dati iritang irita din ako. maturity comes in time and he'll learn to groove with it to the point it won't be too big of a deal anymore. some people yearn for parently care and i'm just lucky to have my supportive parents around.

wag nga lang yung grabe sa lambing sa harap ng gf.
BV yun.
as in bad vibes hahahaha!

don't feel bad for your bf. he's fortunate enough to be deeply loved by his parents. at least there's just a point-zero-something percentage of him being a sh!tball.

thanks kuya, hehehe, nerbiyosa masyado mama niya, kapag hindi siya nakakauwi ng maaga, mag aalala iyon agad, well, sa ngayon, he's trying to be more mature, hahaha, dapat lang kasi nag aaya na siya ng kasal.:lol:

pasawsaw ho ako. :)

you say that by the fact na you're a girl. pero idealistically wise, let's avoid generalizations. tulad ng naunang member na sumagot, matagal din akong naka-move on after nung previous relationship ko. and he's correct about the depth of the relationship. it counts. it matters. as well as the length of the relationship.

but this doesn't apply to everyone. as for you, being serious with your lovelife. i can't blame you if you think that guys can move on easily or faster than you girls can. but if percentage is a subject, well yeah, mostly, guys can move on by a shorter amount of time because basically, men are built supposedly to be emotionally stiffer than women. by that fact and belief, and perception, it does makes sense.

but then again, not for every guy. i exclude myself as well kasi di ako nakaka-move on agad which just means i have been very serious and dedicated to the girl.

physical appearance is a factor also. it's human nature. simple as that. but it doesn't mean we'll actually leave you behind for some hotter ladies around. we all get attractred by the opposite sex especially if they do have qualities that capture our interests. pero hanggang dun na lang yun. at hindi tama na ipagpalit ka sa mas maganda o sa mas mayaman. you'll have to dig deeper into yourself and into your partner's ideals.

goodluck girl.

buti ikaw naka move on ako pare hirap n hirap..

@yondaimme @jvsicka5 @cholz

whoa seriously? 2yrs and 6mos? im afraid mine wud be century:noidea: what did you do to move on? i mean pano mo nakaya?? well ryt from the very start he's honest nmn on telling me that im not his type but he really do love me.. and i know he's being truthful on saying he loves me i know i can feel it.. kaso lately nanlamig sya sken then i found out he's flirting with another girl.. i was the one who ended our relationship but I think I cant go on with my life with out him.. I guess you’re ryt @jvsicka5 I shud find other ways to become prettier and attractive. Is it ok na gumawa aq ng move to win him back? Kht na alm q sya ang may kasalanan? @cholz are you trying to imply that I should let my bf flirt with other girls As long as he loves me and not the other girl? Na ok lng if mas attracted sya sa ibang girl than me coz it’s a man’s nature? Aist well.. I guess boys will always be boys.. what did you do to move on as well? Any tips?

thank you guys for the advice you have given me… I really appreciate it.. thank you so much.. I feel better.. I love this thread.. thank you so much :nice:

Last edited:
@yondaimme @jvsicka5 @cholz

whoa seriously? 2yrs and 6mos? im afraid mine wud be century:noidea: what did you do to move on? i mean pano mo nakaya?? well ryt from the very start he's honest nmn on telling me that im not his type but he really do love me.. and i know he's being truthful on saying he loves me i know i can feel it.. kaso lately nanlamig sya sken then i found out he's flirting with another girl.. i was the one who ended our relationship but I think I cant go on with my life with out him.. I guess you’re ryt @jvsicka5 I shud find other ways to become prettier and attractive. Is it ok na gumawa aq ng move to win him back? Kht na alm q sya ang may kasalanan? @cholz are you trying to imply that I should let my bf flirt with other girls As long as he loves me and not the other girl? Na ok lng if mas attracted sya sa ibang girl than me coz it’s a man’s nature? Aist well.. I guess boys will always be boys.. what did you do to move on as well? Any tips?

thank you guys for the advice you have given me… I really appreciate it.. thank you so much.. I feel better.. I love this thread.. thank you so much :nice:

try to divert your attention, wag sa ex mo. ako nung nagbreak kami ng ex ko, it took me 2years ata bago makalimot. try mo magentertain ng ibang guy. gawin mo yung mga bagay na hindi mo nagagawa habang kayo. mahirap tanggapin pero kelangan. para ka kasing nakakapit nyan sa basag na salamin eh. ayun. :salute:

eto, try mo pakinggan ate. Sa Gitna Ng Ulan

Last edited:
try to divert your attention, wag sa ex mo. ako nung nagbreak kami ng ex ko, it took me 2years ata bago makalimot. try mo magentertain ng ibang guy. gawin mo yung mga bagay na hindi mo nagagawa habang kayo. mahirap tanggapin pero kelangan. para ka kasing nakakapit nyan sa basag na salamin eh. ayun. :salute:

eto, try mo pakinggan ate. Sa Gitna Ng Ulan

whoa:noidea: is it really that hard to move on? i've been into so many relationships b4 pro ngaun lng aq nhirapan ng ganto.. yes i think i shud entertain another guy pero kht anong gwin q xa pa rin nkikita q sa mga un.. may times na akala q ok na tanggap q na wla na kme.. pero mya mya xa nnmn laman ng icp q.. :thanks: so much sa advice i hope i can be as strong as you..:salute:

napakinggan q na ung song.. grabe kuya sapol aq dun ah :thanks:

Last edited:
whoa:noidea: is it really that hard to move on? i've been into so many relationships b4 pro ngaun lng aq nhirapan ng ganto.. yes i think i shud entertain another guy pero kht anong gwin q xa pa rin nkikita q sa mga un.. may times na akala q ok na tanggap q na wla na kme.. pero mya mya xa nnmn laman ng icp q.. :thanks: so much sa advice i hope i can be as strong as you..:salute:

sa una, ganyan talaga ate. it takes time talaga. di naman sa isang iglap eh makakalimutan mo sya kaagad. sa tingin ko eh minahal mo talaga sya. i :salute: you for that.

napakinggan q na ung song.. grabe ate sapol aq dun ah :thanks:

It is hard to move on,but eventually you will get used to the pain after that you will move forward. Kelangan nasaksaktan para tumibay. If your going to make a move on getting him back, Im not really sure. (guilt kill ba yan?)You cannot fix what has been broken. (or you could try )

i have tried to fix mine but I think it is a waste to continue my seven years relationship.

It is hard to move on when your thinking about the good thing that he did because it overshadows the bad side. That is why when you see other guys, it is always him that you think of..

Please try to move forward, not by entertaining other guys. Read a book, enjoy music, indulge with movies, pamper yourself, ice skating, mag ice cream, love yourself, try something that you never have tried with your ex. At least you can say to him that "when you see me it wont be me". (wag gumamit ng boys para maka move on kasi baka sila lang gumagamit sa yo...hehe

Love yourself.

It is hard to move on,but eventually you will get used to the pain after that you will move forward. Kelangan nasaksaktan para tumibay. If your going to make a move on getting him back, Im not really sure. (guilt kill ba yan?)You cannot fix what has been broken. (or you could try )

i have tried to fix mine but I think it is a waste to continue my seven years relationship.

It is hard to move on when your thinking about the good thing that he did because it overshadows the bad side. That is why when you see other guys, it is always him that you think of..

Please try to move forward, not by entertaining other guys. Read a book, enjoy music, indulge with movies, pamper yourself, ice skating, mag ice cream, love yourself, try something that you never have tried with your ex. At least you can say to him that "when you see me it wont be me". (wag gumamit ng boys para maka move on kasi baka sila lang gumagamit sa yo...hehe

Love yourself.

whoa very well said :salute: gosh 7 yrs relationship and ngawa mong mag move on? i really :salute: you.. :thanks: it's hard to move on but yeah you're ryt i have to... and i guess sanay na syang wala aq so there's no reason for me to win him back. yeah i know d q muna dpat ituon sa ibang guys ang attention q msyado pang masakit ang pangyayari eh. thanks i learned a lot from you:praise:

by the way i love this line of yours "when you see me it wont be me" :clap: dunno na inspire aq d2... ahahaha i am thinking of saying this words to him.. :thanks:

ganito po. una, guys usually reserve emotions. its there, but we only show it when necessary. second, sa promises, may tinatawag po kasi na role strain and role conflict. sa role strain po kasi, playing the role of a good partner requires guys to follow certain rules. pero pwedeng may kailangan siyang i-break na rule for the better of the couple. sa role conflict, pwedeng may kailangan i-break na rule para ma-balance ang role ng bf at ang ibang role tulad ng pagiging mabuting anak. sa looks, dyan na po magkakaiba. depende na po yan sa lalaki. minsan oo, minsan may malalim na reason.

ganito po. una, guys usually reserve emotions. its there, but we only show it when necessary. second, sa promises, may tinatawag po kasi na role strain and role conflict. sa role strain po kasi, playing the role of a good partner requires guys to follow certain rules. pero pwedeng may kailangan siyang i-break na rule for the better of the couple. sa role conflict, pwedeng may kailangan i-break na rule para ma-balance ang role ng bf at ang ibang role tulad ng pagiging mabuting anak. sa looks, dyan na po magkakaiba. depende na po yan sa lalaki. minsan oo, minsan may malalim na reason.

:thanks: po :weep:

same here yondaimme. :hang::iron::laundry: medyo naging busy eh.. :smack: hahaha, pangarap kong magsuot ng long white gown. :yipee: , konti lang pala mamasboy dito, hehehe, o konte lang umamin? :lol:

Question-- bakit ganun. May mga girls na not that attractive naman (physically pati attitude) pero lapitin ng guys? Merong almost perfect pero hindi ligawin?! Bakit ganun?

melala - iba iba kasi ang mga taste naming mga lalake kaya ganun. ako ayaw ko sa sobrang ganda. lapitin ng disgrasya. haha. dapat yung sakto lang. ayon kay bob ong, lahat naman tayo eh magmumukhang pandesal pagtanda. hehe..

Last edited:
Question-- bakit ganun. May mga girls na not that attractive naman (physically pati attitude) pero lapitin ng guys? Merong almost perfect pero hindi ligawin?! Bakit ganun?

1. nasa attitude at ugali ng babae kadalasan kame interested after ma confirm na "type" or "gusto namen kayo...

either

a.not approachable
b.masungit
c.matararay
d.may B.O? :lmao:
e.may bodyguard?kasamang pwede mong ikamatay lol!:lol:
f.beauty is in the eye of the beholder ika nga.. :)

Back
Top Bottom