Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

GLOBE Globe Fiber - Huawei HG8145V5 Modem

princeofpool81

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Mga sir patulong naman.

Kakabit lang ng Globe Fiber ko 25mbps plan, mabilis naman, kaso mga 10 steps away from the modem nangangalahati agad ang wifi signal sa cp ko.
Maayos naman pwesto ng modem wala balakid or ano mang gadgets na katabi.

Tanong ko lang may settings po ba sa http://192.168.254.254/ para mapalakas ko wifi range ng modem? or baka defective modem ko.

Thank you! :praise:

When it comes to Wireless settings, regardless kung anong router/modem gamit mo, there are 3 or 4 settings na pwede mo adjust to get a "boost" sa iyong wireless signal. These are (1) Wireless Mode or 802.11 Mode. Value for this is rated in letter b, g and n. For example, 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n. Usually default value for this mode is 802.11b/g/n, or Mixed. Depende sa modem/router. Then number (2) is Wireless Channel, (3) Channel Width, and (4) Transit Power or Transmission Rate.

If I were you I would start playing with 802.11 Mode and Channel Width, and make sure the Transmission Rare or Transit Power is in the highest setting. Pwede mo paglaruan ang mga settings na yan. Playing with the right settings here can boost your signal from 10 feet average to around 50 feet. Marami din resources online if you want to learn more about those settings.

Basta wag ka lang mag-alala TS na baka masira mo router/modem mo. These settings can be reverted back to the default settings through the reset button. Hope this helps. If not, then maaring mahina lang talaga signal ng modem/router mo, and here I'm talking about the hardware mismo.

Back
Top Bottom