Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

GLOBE FIBer PPOE

Hi ok and TY sa info next wk ireplace yng modem nmin na wifi5 modem to wifi6 modem na then ready for higher speed support na eto and large coverage area na din sabe ng GLOBE! Goodluck to us!
may superadmin yan boss, baka gusto mu mag explore sa wifi6.. note: hindi mu maopen thru Cell Phone log.in strict c wifi6, dapat lappy or PC

may superadmin yan boss, baka gusto mu mag explore sa wifi6.. note: hindi mu maopen thru Cell Phone log.in strict c wifi6, dapat lappy or PC
Ok iupdate kita ulit if nainstalled na yng wifi6 modem sa amin this wk! no budget for upgrade the net speed plan pa eh! Goodluck to us!

Hi nakainstall na yng wifi6 modem sa amin! eto speed nakuha ko mayroon speedboost din pero limited time lng! 200mbps yng speed nakukuha sa ngayon! eto yng results: sa wired: DL: 210-225 mbps UL: 150-171 mbps yun sa inyo naman guys to follow sa WL! TY and more power to us!

hi po sir,,pede po kaya ung globe fiber po nmin putol n po cia,tpos po nka pppoe po ung account po nmin?

Hi nakainstall na yng wifi6 modem sa amin! eto speed nakuha ko mayroon speedboost din pero limited time lng! 200mbps yng speed nakukuha sa ngayon! eto yng results: sa wired: DL: 210-225 mbps UL: 150-171 mbps yun sa inyo naman guys to follow sa WL! TY and more power to us!

Updated: Eto speed ko sa WL ng 5ghz bandwidth naka connect yng device: UL:90-120mbps DL:150-200mbps Di lng stable yng speed kasi sa WL! TY and More power to us!

Hi w8 muna lng yng reply starter sa thread na eto regarding sa concern mo! Goodluck to us!

my last 200mbps net speed in speedtest before its expired the freeboost for 3 months! Enjoy and more power to us! To follow the attached file on it!

Hi back to orig. speed plan my net again 50mbps my 3 months freeboost already done! Hope have again this promo next yr TY!

my plan 1500. still 200 mbps
when using LAN up to 1Gbps on speedtest
Hi if converge plan internet speed ka up to 200mbps eto talaga sa akin globe kasi 3months freeboost naimplemented pero natapos na din kya back to orig. speed plan na ko! huhuhu TY!

Back
Top Bottom