Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

GLOBE GLOBE GOSAKTO Thread (Page 1 for updates)

Re: GLOBE GOSAKTO/GOSURF PROMOs & COMBOs Thread

Sir.. pede ba mag extend ng 1gb data 1day sa 30days na promo?.. baka kac mag expire after 1day ung promo ko pag mag extend ako..

Good day po mga Sir, gumagana pa po ba to?

GOTSCOMBOKEA37 + GOTSCOMBOGABFF121

Salamats po..

Good day po mga Sir, gumagana pa po ba to?

GOTSCOMBOKEA37 + GOTSCOMBOGABFF121

Salamats po..

Nasa Page 1 pa, right? So gumagana pa.

Help pls. Nagsend ako kanina sa 8080 ng "GOCOMBOAHABFF181" Ang reply sakin: "Sorry, hindi naproseso ang iyong request. Please try again later." Niresend ko ulit ung "GOCOMBOAHABFF181" Tapos ang reply sakin: "You have created a promo with same combination in the last 5 minutes. Are you sure you want to create and subscribe to this promo again? Reply GOSAKTO GO to this message if you want to proceed." Then, niresend ko ulit yung GOCOMBOAHABFF181. Eto ung reply: "Our system has detected that multiple promo registrations were sent from your account. With this, the system automatically disallowed you from registering to this service."

Anyone else encountered this? Please help me.

Last edited:

Help pls. Nagsend ako kanina sa 8080 ng "GOCOMBOAHABFF181" Ang reply sakin: "Sorry, hindi naproseso ang iyong request. Please try again later." Niresend ko ulit ung "GOCOMBOAHABFF181" Tapos ang reply sakin: "You have created a promo with same combination in the last 5 minutes. Are you sure you want to create and subscribe to this promo again? Reply GOSAKTO GO to this message if you want to proceed." Then, niresend ko ulit yung GOCOMBOAHABFF181. Eto ung reply: "Our system has detected that multiple promo registrations were sent from your account. With this, the system automatically disallowed you from registering to this service."

Anyone else encountered this? Please help me.

Kasi sinunud-sunod mo. Maliwanag sa page 1 na wag ora-orada ang send at baka ma-ban ka sa pag-register.

Try again in one hour. At ang pag-send, every 5 minutes.

Mag-GOSAKTO STATUS ka rin at check mo at baka naman successful na na-register, hindi lang napadala yung tamang reply.

Last edited:

Kasi sinunud-sunod mo. Maliwanag sa page 1 na wag ora-orada ang send at baka ma-ban ka sa pag-register.

Try again in one hour. At ang pag-send, every 5 minutes.

Mag-GOSAKTO STATUS ka rin at check mo at baka naman successful na na-register, hindi lang napadala yung tamang reply.

Tinry ko po ngayon, "Sorry, hindi naproseso ang iyong request. Please try again later." pa rin po ang reply. Normal pa rin po ba ito?

Tinry ko po ngayon, "Sorry, hindi naproseso ang iyong request. Please try again later." pa rin po ang reply. Normal pa rin po ba ito?

Possible na may issues ngayon ang Globe GOSAKTO. So antay antay ka na lang na mag-normalize.

===============

REMINDER

It seems that GOSURF99 is coming to an end. Most Globe subscribers who tried to register to GOSURF99 via Paymaya are reporting "load disbursement error". I don't wanna risk it for others who will try. So this will serve as a warning to everyone. Anyway, there is an alternative GOSAKTO promo code to use. Use GOTSCOMBOGBBFF108 from now on. Also, new promo codes to replace GOTSCOMBOHABFF172 (new: GOTSCOMBOHBBFF159) and GOCOMBOAHABFF181 (new: GOCOMBOAHBBFF170) is added and will now be used to replace the more expensive old promos.

Last edited:

Mga paps, ano ba pinakatipid na unlidata for 1 week, 2 weeks and 1 month?

Thanks!

salamat po dito :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

more power !!!:yipee::yipee::yipee:

Re: Globe combo promos

Ano po pwede ipatong para 30days validity nung dataView attachment 1225112

Use GOTSCOMBOGBBFF108 to extend your data. Since OK na naman ang text mo.

Then next time, pag malapit na mag-expire both text at data, use GOCOMBOHBBFF159 na. Prehong text at data na ang ie-extend niya.

Last edited:

Boss TS, panu i-extend ung GOCOMBOGHBFA18+GOCOMBOAKCOF139 for another 1month?

Boss TS, panu i-extend ung GOCOMBOGHBFA18+GOCOMBOAKCOF139 for another 1month?

Kung ano ang pampahabang promo (promo na nagbibigay ng mahabang validity) sa isang combo, yun pa rin ang gagamitin to extend your combo.

Sa promo na yan, yung GOCOMBOAKCOF139 ang may 30 days validity. So siya pa rin ang ire-register mo para i-extend ang current promo mo.

Gets po?

Meron ba tayong tipid na unlinet for 1 week? 2weeks etc? Thanks

is it just me or GOCOMBOAHBBFF170 is already outdated?

is it just me or GOCOMBOAHBBFF170 is already outdated?

Outdated? Why don't you try it? There is a way to know if a promo is still active or not. Refer to the the very first post on page 1 to check how.

You're now registered sa kanyang GoSURF50 with 1GB of Love valid until nagsawa na siya sayo. For more info, text UMASA INFO to 8080. MAintain P1 na pagmamahal paRa sa sarili mo. Regular pagiyaK applies once GoSURF is used uP. You'll receIve a text message on your freebie shortly when you're sobrang tanga na!. HAHA��

Thanks po dito. :) Pa subscribe

Back
Top Bottom