Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Go Language

b4l0038

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Anyone here familiar in Go Language? My boss wanted me to start programming using this language to make a Cloud Service API. I'm actually having a hard time doing this such a new language with lack of resources online. Guys could you help me to motivate to pursue this start of my career. Share knowledge and experiences and especially all great future and opportunities awaits.

Hi b4l0038,

I wonder why your boss did not put you to some sort of training to learn a new programming language. Anyway for the sake of the discussion, you may want to check the Go Programming Language together with the Google App Engine (PaaS).

Ps: I don't have any prior experience with Go, it just so happened that I was able to notice its existence as I play around with Google App Engine. :p

Hope this helps,
ACLT​

TS,

Bago pa lang kasi yung Go kaya konti pa lang yung resources unlike any other programming language but malaki yung potential ng Go for being one of the best language in making apps sabi nga nila replacement for python 'tong si Go. Wala pa din akong exp dito pero gusto ko din to itry (busy for projects pa e) but for the sake of this thread you can refer for this link and see the discussion. Go-programming-language.

More power TS. :band:

I been working in go for almost Two months since, and i'm not happy working with it. It's easy at the beginning but when I'm go beyond the basic, it's f**cking hard.. I'm really looking for anyone had really experience with this, google can't even help me to understand this fully.

Anyway, i really appreciate your thoughts :)
THANK YOU :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom