Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Goddess: Primal Chaos

Hi Guys! Anyone playing Goddess: Primal Chaos dito?

Would just want to start the thread so we can get ahead just like most of the games na posted dito satin!

LETS GET AHEAD OF EVERYONEEE!

:lol::lol::lol:

Ano un ts? Link naman para matry

Hi Guys.... Any tips for Bloodline?
Server: NA8 Howling Ford
Char Name: QuelBhags

need more atk dmg deadly gems and best hero yuna gabriel gabriel

warrior try nyo deploy gab endo yuna exo minerva
tapos lahat ng gems nyo sa gears atk dmg tou

Last edited:
sea s54 here. lv 171

GENERAL GPC Q&A
1. What gems should I embed in my gear? Purple Toughness on each gear - The higher the value the easier to Crit/Parry/Dodge - balance out the rest.
2. How should my goddesses be setup (holy places)? Put critical and attack Goddesses like Pandora and Freya in your character. Then just create either another Freya or Pandora and put them on your Endo which would most probably be Yuna. Put your Toughness and HP Goddesses in Exo which would most likely be Gabriel at this point.
3. I am vip0, what should I be spending recharge magic gems and bound magic gems on? Level up embedded gems for both power and PVP increase as well.
4. If I'm doing a balanced hero build which slot do I put Minerva, Yuna, and Gabrielle? Minerva is Deploy, Yuna is Endo and Gabriel is Exo for the ability to absorb damage before doing your special skills. Although for warriors it seems that Minerva as exo works better than Gabriel. They use Gabriel as deploy, Yuna as endo and Minerva as exo. Or go for Yuna, Yuna and Gabriel, for higher critical but still with bruiser capabilities.
5. Which hero do I level up first? Prioritize Exo and Endo and just do Deploy last but make sure to level them as close as possible to your character. Use merits to buy EXP fruit and Dragon Tooth for Breakthough – this is the secret to increase your power.
6. Which hero do I enchant first? Focus on both Endo and Exo.
7. What is the priority list for levelling treasures (ie, core > sacred magic > sacred relic)? Level ALL of these treasure to at least 30 and make sure to secure the gold fates in dungeons.
8. As vip0, what's the best way to level up? Do all events, all lava from 9 am to 2 am and fight in arena to get extra gems.
9. What are the best use(s) for stamina? For Plunder, to create your fate fragments and to fight in the Arena.
10. What is the priority list for training heroes (ie, Minerva > Yuna > Gabrielle) and how should we train them (ie, use whistles on Minerva until all stats 200, then go to Yuna until all stats 200, etc.)? – Focus on Endo and Exo and balance out the whistle stats for both but don’t forget Deploy.
11. What's the best way to use incubation (ie, HP+HP or HP+BL or etc.)? Critical, Toughness, Parry and Deadly.
12. What is the priority list for protection on heroes (ie, Minerva, lots of light guardian, focus on +dmg, etc.)? Balance is key, focus on Endo then Exo last would be deploy
13. What Heroes do I place as Knights? When you see the heroes available in the egg area, there is a heart beside their heads that indicate if they can be a knight. However before this happens, you have to set up your heroes depending on your power preference. Yuna Yuna Minerva is the attack and critical set up - preferred by BL mostly but can still be used by warriors and summoners. Minerva Yuna Gabriel is the set up I recommend for everyone, it’s Tough to beat and has power too! Lucifer, Yuna and Gabriel is the recommended one for summoner but Lucifer is pretty weak but he can be upgraded to Level 11 Hero Bellandry later on. Do a Yuna, Lucifer and Gabriel if you can upgrade Lucifer to Bellandry and have her at +5. Warriors now prefer the Gabriel, Yuna and Minerva set up, they said it was the best for them. You get to activate all your fates as you really want 3 different heroes for that so you can get all the add-on stats.
14. What else do I need to do to increase my power? Use trader for gears. Level up your goddesses. Gear stat should all be in gold or purple. Cancel then lock in these stats before you purify. Heroes are enchanted to level them up to get added stat bonuses but power is increased by breakthrough. 9100 power is added when you do that to a level 150 hero. Upgrade all your Treasures to Gold with all of them with a minimum of 30 level each. The new ones like the egg bears and wolves etc, are for specific minor stat additions. Same with the zombie thing. Other stuff that help power up would be Fashion which adds 1000+ pwr permanently, Wings if you are lucky and Godly Weapon if you are freakin’ rich! Get married so you can hatch 2 eggs. Get the wedding ring for attack power increase. Do your stages to get stars for your zodiac and other gear frags as well. Upgrade your mount for damage increase.
15. How do I get Godly weapons? Cheapest way is to buy 20 frags per event - costs less than 500 philippine peso for 4 months. One time buy is at 7k or more but for newer servers - 4k when you reach level 100
16. What do I need to get married? Intimacy points have to be 1314, can get this by doing dungeon, urgent wilds and boss level together with your partner. OR you can just give each other those red Gifts to increase said intimacy if you don't have time to do these things together. Can get married to both sexes, so gay marriage is possible - ha ha ha. Rings add power and I believe the most expensive one costs 3888 gems. Once you meet the required intimacy levels, go to Venus and propose to your partner, then you will get a Wedding Ticket and wedding dress or suit. Set your wedding date by going to Events and choosing Marriage Ceremony. You can choose the Normal Wedding or go full blown. I only did the Normal one and I think it's only 200 gems more or less. Now if you want to divorce, got to Hera and you can do a 'force divorce' for 200 gems or with your partners consent for free. Hope this helps!
17. Where do I get grade 11 heroes? During egg event. Grade 11 heroes are – Bellandry (Upgrade Lucifer - Summoner), Hela (Upgrade Yuna - Bloodline), Odin (Upgrade Minerva – Warrior) and Bahamut (Upgrade Gabriel – HP). Make sure to already have the red fate (at least the first 4 minor ones that replaces the apple, book, ark and cup) ready so that when you upgrade these grade 10 heroes you won’t lose power. These gold fates would get deactivated once you put the red fates in their place but you can still use them to upgrade said red ones. When you get an additional s11 hero of the same soul, it adds a +1 or more depending on how many times you add these souls. Maximum is at +5 only.
18. Do I need to complete all 4 s11 heroes to activate all 3 different s11 heroes? Yes. For example, since I had Hela (and Odin on Deploy and Bahamut on Exo), I had to get Bellandry as my Knight so I created another Lucifer and then I temporarily put him on Deploy and replaced Odin then I Upgraded him to Bellandry and then returned Odin to Deploy and finally I opened another slot in the Knights for 2000 gems and put Bellandry there to activate Hela's fate.
19. How do i get Gold heroes or Gold and Red Goddess? Go to Egg Smash, then Altar, click Pact (red circle - lower left) and it would show which Hero or Goddess you need and how many upgrades they have to be to activate Yuna, Gabriel, Lucifer and Minerva or Pandora, Freya, Joan etc.
20. What is the difference between Endo and Exo? Endo - is your secondary attack and damage and has a slightly small attribute for defence while Exo- is slightly having an assist on attack, but mainly it should be your barrier like a tank; do what you want to make it a super hero guard!
21. Which character should I choose? Bloodlines prefer Hela, Hela and Odin, Warrior and Balanced Characters, Odin, Hela and Bahamut while summoners usually like Hela, Bellandry and Bahamut. Top summoner chose Odin instead of Bahamut to compensate for the fact that summoners get easily killed in pvp battles by Bloodlines and Warriors. A 900k summoner can be killed by an 800k Bloodline very easily while a 700 k Warrior can easily kill an 800 k Bloodline. This has been the general observations made by SEA server members.
22. What is the purpose of dummys? To farm merits and to get red tyrannical ring in lava. They also usually get opposite gears so you can exchange them by merits if you are in the same alliance or by trader - 2 rg if you are dealing with r2 level ones already.
23. Do I lose my Tech when I leave my Alliance? Yes but it will be given back to you once you join another alliance.
24. Do I get extra power when I get promoted as a Follower, Vice Chief or Chief? Yes, being an officer of your alliance gives you extra power depending on your rank. As a Follower you can only accept members. As Vice Chief, you can kick out members as well as send a 'Secret Order' to send one message to all. As Chief, you get all of this plus the ability to control your Alliance name, flag, and page message.
25. Who do I email to request help if I lose my password? [email protected]
26. How do I unlock Battle Assist Knights? You need to upgrade your g11 heroes to unlock knight battle assist. Ex. Odin+1 and hela+1 =g11 heroes +2 and will unlock wise knight battle assist. In order to get all four battle assists you need to get 12 upgrades on any of g11 heroes. (Ex. Hela +4 Odin +5 Baha+3 = g11 heroes +12). Remember maximum upgrade for s11 is +5 each. It is only after you unlock your knights that the treasures you put on them would add to your power.
27. What do I need to Enchant my Heroes to increase their star levels? Mirage Crystals + Number of Heroes = Lvl 50 to 60 - 2k and 2 heroes | Lvl 60 to 70 - 3k and 3 heroes | Lvl 70 to 80 - 4K and 4 heroes | Lvl 80 to 90 - 5k and 5 heroes | Lvl 90 to 100 - 6k and 6 heroes
28. How do I report in game tech issues? Missing rgems? Go in game, settings, account, help then click Message Icon attach screenshot then send your message.
29. How to increase PVP power?
1 Tap on Zodiac
2 Enchanting activates Hero talents
3 Strengthen, purify and refine for more PvP Power
4 Level-up Magic Ring (How? Do daily lava lord 9 am to 2 am every hour for ring upgrade materials - limit to 12 chests per day)
30. What dragon do I get? Get all 4 of them and start with the summer dragon for pvp. Once you get all 4, level up the summer dragon. Or just focus on the summer dragon if you want a slight edge in pvp battles.
31. How do i use Incubation? You need to do the quests first in the Underground Caves then once you get the capsules there as prize go here and create the spirit you prefer. You must have friends doing the same so you could complete the incubation process. Get married to open the other slot and pay 1k gems for the other so you have 3. In the handbook, left side down you can assign the spirit you want to follow you in the city - it can only be the one you have already created.
32. Dragon Crests - Make sure that you have obtained all 4 dragons in mines to get the most out of these crests. Even a level 1 dragon can have their crest. You initially need 40 crests for each of the 2 emblems under each dragon. Then combine these crest to form the emblem then click Equip. You have to open each space for 50 gems. Each emblem adds 1,000 power if your dragons are at level 15 already. Every level up of these emblems give you 100 power increase. However, other emblems require you to have at least one godly weapon to unlock. Good Luck to those non-vip's!

credits po sa orig na author

papano kaya makakakuha ng s11 beast? lvl 134 na ko kahit isang s11 wala pa rin

kakalaro ko lang nito.. GODDESS: PRIMAL CHAOS (SEA)..
sana may naglalaro pa dito..
server 116..
IGN: kentot
ALLIANCE: EXILE

kakalaro ko lang nito.. Goddess: Primal chaos (sea)..
Sana may naglalaro pa dito..
Server 116..
Ign: Kentot
alliance: Exile

server 90 ako sir. Haha.. Bagong server lang ata yan

Di nman po kailangan na VIP pa, pro cympre malaki matutulong yon. May mga certain unlocks na nagrrequire na VIP ka dapat.
Kung wala ka balak magpa VIP at gs2 mo mkasabay sa mga VIP, pwede rin i hold mo muna lvl mo, wag ka magclaim ng urgent
rewards na may exp, ung gem lang kunin mo, pwede rin wag mag stage pro maapaketuhan ang pag eenchant mo ng heroes kc
di ka masyado makakakuha ng mirage xtals. At cympre more dummies=more merits

kelangan ba talaga magpa vip?

kung ayaw mo pa vip sumali ka sa malakas na alliance for items.. madami sa server 90 di sila vip pero nakakasabay sila sa pow gawa ng nasa number 1 alliance

Back
Top Bottom