Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Goku vs Superman!! Sino mananalo??

Sino mananalo

• Superman

Votes: 30 11.4%
  • Goku

Votes: 233 88.6%

• Total voters
well.. si mandrakk na nilabanan ni cosmic armor superman had the power of 52 dc universe(same goes kay CA superman) by feeding on their existance.

3670922-2845794924-15132.jpg

4929016-ix9omyn.jpg

Where is the quote that superman had the power of 52 universe?

there's no quote actually. Nakuha ko yong assumption na yon sa ability ni CA superman na mag adapt sa any future threat. In this case, si mandrakk.

4761492-2vhdulf.jpg

4929020-myzck4l.png

Last edited:
there's no quote actually. Nakuha ko yong assumption na yon sa ability ni CA superman na mag adapt sa any future threat. In this case, si mandrakk.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11124/111243216/4761492-2vhdulf.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11122/111223989/4929020-myzck4l.png

Ok. Thanks for clarifying that it is not a fact, but a speculation. I can also do the speculation game. Omni King, full powered, can destroy 1 billion universe.

Last edited:
Ok. Thanks for clarifying that it is not a fact, but a speculation. I can also do the speculation game. Omni King, full powered, can destroy 1 billion universe.

Ca superman beat mandrakk who feeds on the bleed of 52 universes. Eating stories and existance. So may basehan ang assumption ko.

It's better than somebody boasting that his favored character in this vs thread is in universal levels. Even though ang output ng mga attacks nila is no where near a quasar level.

So far wala pang feat na pinapakita si omni king na tutugma sa assumption mo.

Isa pa, goku is not omni king. At this point masyadong malaki pa rin ang difference ng mga stats nila ni superman na to the point na I'm considering it laughable na ipit sila against each other.

Last edited:
Ca superman beat mandrakk who feeds on the bleed of 52 universes. Eating stories and existance. So may basehan ang assumption ko.

It's better than somebody boasting that his favored character in this vs thread is in universal levels. Even though ang output ng mga attacks nila is no where near a quasar level.

So far wala pang feat na pinapakita si omni king na tutugma sa assumption mo.

Isa pa, goku is not omni king. At this point masyadong malaki pa rin ang difference ng mga stats nila ni superman na to the point na I'm considering it laughable na ipit sila against each other.

I am not boasting here the feats. I never quoted you, until know. Pero ikaw itong atat kay Superman. Mag post lang ako, auto post ka na kagad. Quasar level? I guess you are not familiar that dbz characters can control environment damage.

Eating the bleed is not equal to busting. Superman destroying 52 universe is a speculation. At least may direct quote that Omni King can destroy 12 universe. So there is a credibility . Unlike sayo na speculation. Goku,with the feats, is universal or close to it. Nilabanan ni Goku si Beerus. Beerus is universal level. Beerus nullified an explosion stated to destroy universe. It is also stated many times that Beerus can destroy universe. Goku is stronger now(thought Beerus is still stronger).

Last edited:
I am not boasting here the feats. I never quoted you, until know. Pero ikaw itong atat kay Superman. Mag post lang ako, auto post ka na kagad. There is a statement from Beerus that Omni King can destroy 12 universe in an instant.

Eating the bleed != to busting. Superman destroying 52 universe is a speculation. At least may direct quote that Omni King can destroy 12 universe. So there is a credibility . Unlike sayo na speculation. Goku with the feats, is univer or close to it. Nilabanan ni Goku si Beerus. beerus is universal level. Beerus nullified an explosion stated to destroy universe. It is also stated many times that Beerus can destroy universe. Goku is stronger now(thought Beerus is still stronger).

you don't get it do you? Like the anti monitor, kinoconsume ni mandrakk out of existance ang universe. Your downplaying fails.

sa dbz naman, nauuna ang statement pero ang layo ng output para ijustify ang claim. Feats>>statements. "It is stated that this... it is stated that.."

Justified na assumption>>>hyperbole

superman survived universal explosion before, lightyears ang pagitan ng reflexes at speed nila ni goku. So yung mga so called "universal level" ng attacks ni goku will never reach or touch superman. In case na mag eexchange sila ng blows ni goku, superman throwing a punch while moving billions of times faster than light vs goku's punch na nowhere near sa lightspeed. Which one will connect first?

yeah right, your so called "universal tier fighter" cannot even survive from drowning, possibly poisoning and suffocation ng vacuum ng space. We're not even considering ang time traveling ability ni superman na walang sagot si goku dahil hinde niya kayang i break ang time barrier.

Last edited:
you don't get it do you? Like the anti monitor, kinoconsume ni mandrakk out of existance ang universe. Your downplaying fails.

sa dbz naman, nauuna ang statement pero ang layo ng output para ijustify ang claim. Feats>>statements. "It is stated that this... it is stated that.."

Justified na assumption>>>hyperbole

superman survived universal explosion before, lightyears ang pagitan ng reflexes at speed nila ni goku. So yung mga so called "universal level" ng attacks ni goku will never reach or touch superman. In case na mag eexchange sila ng blows ni goku, superman throwing a punch while moving billions of times faster than light vs goku's punch na nowhere near sa lightspeed. Which one will connect first?

yeah right, your so called "universal tier fighter" cannot even survive from drowning, possibly poisoning and suffocation ng vacuum ng space. We're not even considering ang time traveling ability ni superman na walang sagot si goku dahil hinde niya kayang i break ang time barrier.

Goku's punch not light speed? You need to learn your facts. Current Goku is massive faster than light. Beerus crossed two galaxies by himself and took only 120 seconds. So Beerus is billions to trillions faster than light and Goku can hang with Beerus.

https://plus.google.com/+AnimeVSComics/posts/9N2WXgsfCvA
https://plus.google.com/+AnimeVSComics/posts/F4QSLMxuGS5

Roshi with power level of 185 something has an entire fight under 1 second.

Output? Again as I told, dbz characters can control environment damage. Beerus/Goku clash almost destroying universe is a good output. And as i told, Beerus nullified an explosion that will destroy universe. So superman survive universal explosion. Goku took hits from universal beerus.

Omni King destroying 12 universe in an instant is not a hyperbole. Imagine Omni King using his full power. Direct quote>>>>>>>>>>>>> your speculation with superman.

Last edited:
Goku's punch not light speed? You need to learn your facts. Current Goku is massive faster than light. Beerus crossed two galaxies by himself and took only 120 seconds. So Beerus is billions to trillions faster than light and Goku can hang with Beerus.

Output? Again as I told, dbz characters can control environment damage. Beerus/Goku clash almost destroying universe is a good output. And as i told, Beerus nullified an explosion that will destroy universe. So sp survive universal explosion. Goku took hits from universal beerus.

you're the one who needs to set his facts straight.

The speed of light in a vacuum is 186,282 miles per second (299,792 kilometers per second), and in theory nothing can travel faster than light. In miles per hour, light speed is, well, a lot: about 670,616,629 mph. If you could travel at the speed of light, you could go around the Earth 7.5 times in one second.

show me a scan na nag travel na nag move ng ganyan kabilis si goku. Guess what? He can't. As you grow closer sa speed of light, your mass increases to put it simply. A marshmallow weighs about 10 grams, so the total energy output at "near light speed" is about 70.7 x 10 x ( 30,000,000,000)^2 = 6.4 x 10^23 ergs. which is equal in energy to a few dozen good-sized hydrogen bombs as it passes.

I don't remember goku moving at that speed.

so what kung crinoss ni beerus ang galaxy in 120 seconds, superman broke the bonds of infinity and time barrier.

btw, nice try posting those wank feats. Their movements both sa manga and anime doesn't reflect the whole "hundreds of quadrillion times ftl".

oh.. so goku is universal level durability kaya pala ang upgraded na form niya is staggered sa mga hits ni hit.(also ang death ni vegeta sa planetary explosion)

yeah right your wanking and ignorance sa physics<<<<<feats and justified na conclusion

yeah, imagine. Yan lang kaya mong gawin

Last edited:
you're the one who needs to set his facts straight.

The speed of light in a vacuum is 186,282 miles per second (299,792 kilometers per second), and in theory nothing can travel faster than light. In miles per hour, light speed is, well, a lot: about 670,616,629 mph. If you could travel at the speed of light, you could go around the Earth 7.5 times in one second.

show me a scan na nag travel na nag move ng ganyan kabilis si goku. Guess what? He can't. As you grow closer sa speed of light, your mass increases to put it simply. A marshmallow weighs about 10 grams, so the total energy output at "near light speed" is about 70.7 x 10 x ( 30,000,000,000)^2 = 6.4 x 10^23 ergs. which is equal in energy to a few dozen good-sized hydrogen bombs as it passes.

I don't remember goku moving at that speed.

so what kung crinoss ni beerus ang galaxy in 120 seconds, superman broke the bonds of infinity and time barrier.

btw, nice try posting those wank feats. Their movements both sa manga and anime doesn't reflect the whole "hundreds of quadrillion times ftl".

oh.. so goku is universal level durability kaya pala ang upgraded na form niya is staggered sa mga hits ni hit.(also ang death ni vegeta sa planetary explosion)

yeah right your wanking and ignorance sa physics<<<<<feats and justified na conclusion

yeah, imagine. Yan lang kaya mong gawin

Yeah in theory nothing can move ftl. But superman fans like to boost that he is billions ftl. And in vs battles ftl feats are always used. So why mentioned it now?How ironic. Ikaw nga nauna mag mention na billions ftl si superman. Yes I know it, you mentioned it because I have shown you feats that there are dbz characters faster than your beloved superman. Quadrillion times ftl was explained well there. Goku also out do, Hit's time manipulation. And if you will look at it, super man's best speed feats are travel speed. Travel speed are different with combat speed. As I told, Roshi has an entire fight under 1 second. That Roshi has 189 power level. Just imagine Goku's combat speed with his current power level. Goku is way too fast in combat speed for Superman

In my link there are explanation from feats why Goku is easily hundreds of Quadrillions x FTL
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/gokus-new-speed-feats-1718712/?page=1
https://plus.google.com/+AnimeVSComics/posts/9N2WXgsfCvA

When Goku and Beerus clashed, the resulting shockwaves traveled across the diameter of the mortal universe (which is ~100 billion light years), across the diameter of the Other World/After Life which is equal to that of the universe's, and across the Kaioshin realm which is stated to be 1/10th the diameter of the universe.

This means the shockwaves traveled over 200 billion light years all within a timeframe of 16 seconds in the episode (from 5:57 to 6:13.)

This is equal to 400 quadrillion times FTL.
Yet Goku and Beerus were shown to be able to accelerate, decelerate, and react before their shockwaves could cross the distance between them during close-combat, which isn't more than a few feet.

When Goku and Beerus clashed, the resulting shockwaves traveled across the diameter of the mortal universe (which is ~100 billion light years), across the diameter of the Other World/After Life which is equal to that of the universe's, and across the Kaioshin realm which is stated to be 1/10th the diameter of the universe.

This means the shockwaves traveled over 200 billion light years all within a timeframe of 16 seconds in the episode (from 5:57 to 6:13. Dragon Ball Super Episode 12 )

Yet Goku and Beerus were shown to be able to accelerate, decelerate, and react before their shockwaves could cross the distance between them during close-combat, which isn't more than a few feet."

And how you determine the power of Hit? Hit is stronger than Golden Frieza. Minus champa/vados, Hit is the strongest in universe 6. There are many arguments against Superman. Nakalimutan ko lang but I won't bother searching them again. I don't even mentioned superman in my post yesterday. I am not even quoting you. But you being insecure needs to post after that Omni King post. Hehe.

Saiyan dies from planetary explosion because they can't breath in space(not from explosion). Whis mentioned that Golden Frieza is alive after that explosion because he can live in space.

Movements. Again you need to learn your facts. It was shown many times that from the viewer perspective, their action is in slow mo.

Kid if you think superman is stronger and it makes you happy, good for you. Wank that in your basement. Pero Goku pa din for me.

Last edited:
yeah in theory nothing can move ftl. But superman fans like to boost that he is billions flt. So why mentioned it? Ye syou mentioned it because I have shown you feats that there are dbz characters fastr than your superman.

And how you determine the power of HIt? Hit is stronger than Golden Frieza. There are many arguments against Superman. Nakalimutan ko lang but I won't bother searching them again. I won't bother to debate sa iyo na who wanks Superman. I don't even mentioned superman in my post yesterday. I am not even quoting you. But you being insecure needs to post after that Omni King post. Hehe.

Kid if you think superman is stronger fine. Wank that in your basement. Pero Goku pa din for me. lol

bro, it took 10 seconds plus para lang umabot ang isang shockwave sa ship nila bulma(I know na nag-gagain ng speed at force ang shockwave habang nag-gagain ng distance. )

seriously, is that what you can call quadrillion of times ftl?? Oh btw, for somebody na binoboast ang so called reflexes speed na yan hinde man lang nakapag react si vegeta ng napatay siya ni frieza(who's at that time almost as strong as goku) So no, I still can't see kung saan niyo nahugot ang gaanong klasing ka ridiculous na assumption. If you're going to make a wank, at least make it damn believable.

and no, my point still stands kay ca superman.

the same goes for you, go wank goku somewhere else.

Last edited:
HETO na naman tong pointless debate na to. Nag- rant na yung sa taas oh.

Again, different universes relating to our own.

MAGKAIBANG Mundo, wag nyong ikumpara yan sa planeta natin.

Magkaiba ng scale yan kahit anong gawin nyong pag present ng calculations, IT WILL NOT MATTER!

ALL MATHS is IRRELEVANT.

bro, it took 10 seconds plus para lang umabot ang isang shockwave sa ship nila bulma(I know na nag-gagain ng speed at force ang shockwave habang nag-gagain ng distance. )

seriously, is that what you can call quadrillion of times ftl?? Oh btw, for somebody na binoboast ang so called reflexes speed na yan hinde man lang nakapag react si vegeta ng napatay siya ni frieza(who's at that time almost as strong as goku) So no, I still can't see kung saan niyo nahugot ang gaanong klasing ka ridiculous na assumption. If you're going to make a wank, at least make it damn believable.

and no, my point still stands kay ca superman.

the same goes for you, go wank goku somewhere else.

Bulma's ship is not traveling during the Goku vs Beerus fight.

This means the shockwaves traveled over 200 billion light years all within a timeframe of 16 seconds in the episode (from 5:57 to 6:13.)

Yet Goku and Beerus were shown to be able to accelerate, decelerate, and react before their shockwaves could cross the distance between them during close-combat, which isn't more than a few feet.

This means the shockwaves traveled over 200 billion light years all within a timeframe of 16 seconds in the episode (from 5:57 to 6:13. Dragon Ball Super Episode 12 )

Yet Goku and Beerus were shown to be able to accelerate, decelerate, and react before their shockwaves could cross the distance between them during close-combat, which isn't more than a few feet." Goku is too fast for superman.

And how do you know Frieza's speed when he did that. As I told from viewer perspective it is in slow mo.

Don't be insecure when others think that there are stronger characters than superman. I did not even mentioned superman in my post yesterday. Don't be insecure. You can wank superman all your life in your basement.

Last edited:
This feat is not an excuse. DBZ fights in slow mo from viewer perspective is not an excuse.

Yet Goku and Beerus were shown to be able to accelerate, decelerate, and react before their shockwaves could cross the distance between them during close-combat, which isn't more than a few feet." Goku is too fast for superman.

Last edited:
This feat is not an excuse.

No. Thats a wank. For somebody who's boasting na na reach ng shockwaves nila ganyang distance in a matter of seconds, reaching bulma's ship is supposed to be not a big deal. Isa pa, for something na nagmomove sa ganyang speed, mas malaking damage dapat ang gagawin nito sa ship.

Napakasimple,nag gagain ng speed at force ang shockwave habang nag gagain ito ng distance. Sa epicenter, its obvious na malayo or alangan na lightspeed ang shock.

Last edited:
No. Thats a wank. For somebody who's boasting na na reach ng shockwaves nila ganyang distance in a matter of seconds, reaching bulma's ship is supposed to be not a big deal. Isa pa, for something na nagmomove sa ganyang speed, mas malaking damage ang gagawin nito sa ship.

Napakasimple,nag gagain ng speed at force ang shockwave habang nag gagain ito ng distance. Sa epicenter, its obvious na na wala ito sa lightspeed.

No argument, so you are now nitpicking . Bulma ship also felt the fight. That is a feat and not a wank. Goku is too fast for superman.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom