Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Google Nexus Kitkat Play V.4.4.2 Costum Rom For Starmobile Play

Hello Sir. Can this possibly fix any soft bricks or anything else(such as bootloops, etc.)? In other words, If I install this rom will this possibly fix soft bricks? (I'm sorry for not speaking in Tagalog, You see I'm half a Korean and Japanese plus I came from Japan and also I'm not really fluent in Tagalog. Also I'm living here in PH. I Love PH. I just bought Starmobile Play for about 5 months.)

Last edited:
yes possible to fix soft brick or bootloop

Well then, can you give me instructions?
My phone is at bootloop and is using the stock recovery.
How did I get the bootloop?
Well, I was installing a new boot animation via Boot Animations <icon:star> Root in the Google Play Store but when I rebooted suddenly :( it got stuck at the boot animation.

<----><-----><----->
I really miss this phone now but there is no need to be in a hurry I have my other phone here to receive calls and texts and whatever from foreign countries or here in the PH.
<--------->
Factory Reset?
That's fine with me.
<----->
Does this can also cause hard brick?If so, guide me in what to do. Thanks

ts pede ba to sa starmobile dimond D1? naka boothloop kasi ung unit ko baka magawa pag flash ko nito. i week nako naghahanap ng rom para sa D1 wala ko makita

Hindi pwede Zmaxx02 png SM Play lng to hanap k nlang ng Stock Rom mo flash mo gamit k ng SPFT kung wala kng Backup

pa dl ako nito ts movable ba ang apps sa sd card try ko to pag nkabili na aq ng sd card mukhang maganda to kakabili ko lng kse ng play ko thanks and Godbless. :)

pa dl ako nito ts movable ba ang apps sa sd card try ko to pag nkabili na aq ng sd card mukhang maganda to kakabili ko lng kse ng play ko thanks and Godbless. :)

yes, gamit ka din ng gltools sa ibang hd games na naglalag para mawala yung lag

Use Ram Manager and Tap Hard Gaming

TS thanks dito successful pag flash ko.. tanong ko lang kung paano na kumuha ng ss? hindi pa tuloy ako mkapag post ng proof.hehe wala na kasi dun sa hold power button.

Screen Shot: Hold Power Volume-down sabay dapat

Mirror Download Link: http://d-h.st/5yj

Patch Install: https://mega.co.nz/#!OJFGiQpL!H9yjpTnFGNrUE3mvxPGg9KOFx5rwWo54lZ2wfb-XTmY

Instruction: Download Google Nexus Kitkat Play.zip into SD Card and Off your Phone Go to Costum Boot Recovery (CWM, TWRP, CARLIV) Press Hold Power Volume Up+
wipe data
wipe cache
wipe dalvik
wipe battery stat
install Google Nexus Kitkat Play.zip
reboot

Note: ALWAYS MAKE BACKUP OF YOUR ROM! I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THIS WILL CAUSE TO YOUR DEVICE. FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK!

:clap:

View attachment 953411

sir bat ganun saken pag install ko Google Nexus Kitkat Play.zip lage abort pati ung patched bootloop ung fone ko ngayun sir ubra ba2 saken kitkat ung version 4.4.2 bago mag hang any help sir tnx

Back
Top Bottom