Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Discussion Huawei Nexus 6P Discussion

lhaurenz3nidad

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hello Fellow Mobilarian.

I would like to open this discussion for Nexus 6P users who have difficulties or issues with their devices as well as updates.

But first, I would like to share to you how I got my Nexus 6P. I just bought recently A7 2017 last November 2018 and i'm not happy with the performance and ended up swapping it to Nexus 6P with Android 8 - Oreo custom rom. After a month using it, I noticed that Nexus 6P had an battery issue, it automatically restarting when battery percentage is 40% or lower and it drains quickly. After months of research and reading, Google release Pixel Experience for Nexus 6P, I downloaded the rom on this link and flash it using TWRP custom recovery. I waited 5-10 minutes before the phone booted. I takes too long at first to boot.

I noticed a lot of improvements after I flashed Pixel Experience rom for Nexus 6P in terms of battery consumption and many added features. The only problem that I encountered was I can't update it using OTA. I encountered "File Verification Error" if I to download the update for month of February.

For now i'm satisfied with recent Pixel Experience Android Pie 9 support from Google.

If you question or inquiries you can email me I'm happy to assist you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom