Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

GRABE, PInaka magaling talga na Presidente si PNOY

Status
Not open for further replies.
oo naman!!! si pinoy lang ang presedenteng hindi pagnanakaw at sakim sa kapangyariyan!!! the best talaga si pinoy!!!

pero tamad :lol:

puro trashtalk lang kay corona ang alam. :rofl:

puro lang salita hindi naman nagagawa. :lol: :slap:

magaling talaga si pinoy ,, maganda rin yung sinabi nya na walang dagdag sahod kahapon.. LOL

bat nga ba wala nang bunibisita na fans ni "PRESEDENTE PINOY kuno" dito sa tread na 2,,,

magaling talaga si pinoy ,, maganda rin yung sinabi nya na walang dagdag sahod kahapon.. LOL

bat nga ba wala nang bunibisita na fans ni "PRESEDENTE PINOY kuno" dito sa tread na 2,,,

nahihiya na sila, di kasi nila mabigyan ng ebidensiya yung claim nila na pinakamagaling daw..:D

like mother..like son...wala namang magandang nangyari nung panahon ng nanay nya eh.,kea sigurado ganun din sa panahon nya ngaun.,

Initially, this writer had thought the Benigno “Noynoy” Aquino administration was a one-trick pony – it knows only one trick, nothing else, but it does that one trick to perfection. That is the anti-corruption drive that the Aquino government made an election campaign and thereafter implemented with gusto, even going after the former leaders of the Arroyo government, including the former president. But that was it, this writer thought.

Now, it turns out that the second major feature of this administration is macroeconomic stability. It has brought the deficit to manageable levels of two percent of gross domestic product (GDP), maintained inflation levels and inflationary expectations at low levels, kept real estate prices from becoming too bubbly, and done a yeoman’s job of keeping the peso from appreciating too much and interest rates at affordable levels.

But, still, that’s only two out of five requisite features: credible government and macroeconomic stability. Not enough juice for the economic takeoff.

the 5 are

“five common features in countries that sustained rapid growth and development for extended periods.” These five attributes or traits are as follows:

Open trade and investment policies in order to exploit opportunities in the world economy;
Macroeconomic stability;
High savings and investment rates;
Markets allocate resources; and
Committed and credible governments.

http://www.interaksyon.com/article/30719/random-walker-why-the-philippines-wont-ever-take-off

After two years, scapegoat pa rin ni PeNoy si Nunal.

Aquino blasts Arroyo before ADB

04-May-12, 11:23 AM | Chichi Conde, InterAksyon.com and News5

MANILA, Philippines - (UDPATE - 2:31 p.m.) President Benigno Aquino III on Friday blasted his predecessor, detained Pampanga Representative Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, before the Asian Development Bank Governors Meeting, accusing her administration of wasting and stealing foreign aid.

When he assumed office, Aquino said in his speech, he found a government was "in shambles" after Arroyo's nine-year presidency.

Then what about his years as a lawmaker during GMA's term? Utter failure. One of the most biggest spenders in the senate and congress, and yet he only made more or less six to ten bills!? Isn't that corruption?

Always remember that GMA gave more jobs, esp. in the call center and IT industries, than PeNoy.

To Noyturds out there: No I'm not a GMA apologist. Oh BTW, can we just say again, like two years ago, that we told you so? LOL. Noynoy Aquino is indeed "all bark, no bite."

Haha. Minsan padaan ako ng airport nang may napansin akong malaking "wall" sa may tulay na tinatakpan nga yung maruming ilog at mga squatter. Naalala ko yung China noong Olympics na ginawa rin nila sa mga squatter nila.

Wall hiding Manila's poor gets flak

ABS-CBNnews.com
Posted at 05/04/2012 11:43 AM | Updated as of 05/04/2012 4:50 PM

MANILA, Philippine – A leftist group on Friday criticized President Aquino for erecting a wall to conceal a slum area near the venue of the Asian Development Bank’s 45th Governors’ Meeting.

The Bagong Alyansang Makabayan (Bayan) said the erection of the wall is the Aquino government’s way of “whitewashing” poverty. The temporary wall stands across a bridge on the road from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport to the Philippine International Convention Center to hide a slum area, and a creek full of garbage.

“No amount of high walls from the Philippine government can conceal poverty. The reality is that poverty is on the rise and cosmetic changes cannot hide this,” Bayan secretary general Renato M. Reyes, Jr.

Last edited by a moderator:
basta ako -101% PNOY is the greatest president of this country of ours as of now...
kasi wala pa akong nakikitang dahilan para bumilib sa kanya dahil sa tingin ko hindi pa sulit yung vote ko sa kanya last election puwira nalang siguro sa mga nabibiyayaan niya na.

Kung gusot lang kaya niyang gawin, sana nagbukas nalang siya ng Laundry Shop para taga plantsa siya dun dahil para sa akin....

"Ang damit na gusutin,

plantsahin mo man

gusutin pa rin."

:clap::clap::clap:

After two years, scapegoat pa rin ni PeNoy si Nunal.

Aquino blasts Arroyo before ADB

04-May-12, 11:23 AM | Chichi Conde, InterAksyon.com and News5

Then what about his years as a lawmaker during GMA's term? Utter failure. One of the most biggest spenders in the senate and congress, and yet he only made more or less six to ten bills!? Isn't that corruption?

Always remember that GMA gave more jobs, esp. in the call center and IT industries, than PeNoy.

To Noyturds out there: No I'm not a GMA apologist. Oh BTW, can we just say again, like two years ago, that we told you so? LOL. Noynoy Aquino is indeed "all bark, no bite."

ilang years na ang pnoy administration and wala pa din ginawa kundi i compare ang sarili sa previous admin. Why not trumpet your own achievements?

para sa akin pinaka walang kwentang pinuno itong si noynoy. Tama po yung mga naunang post na mula nung nanalo sya hanggang ngayon wala po syang ibang gawin kundi habulin at sisihin ang nakaraang administrasyon. Yung mga nagbigay sa kanya ng grade nang masyado pang maaga nakakahiya lang po. Ginusto mong maging presidente para maisaayos ang mali at mapaunlad ang bansa pero walang namang ibang alam gawin kundi magtago sa image ng nanay nya. Well edsa lang naman ang nagpakilala sa nanay nya pero nung panahon ng panunungkulan nito pupet lang sya.

dapat andito si City Hunter para mawala mga corrupt ng Officials :D

dapat andito si City Hunter para mawala mga corrupt ng Officials :D

hindi tatagal dito si city hunter mababaliw lang yun sa kakaisip kung sino sino ang uunahin niya sa pagka damidami ng huhulihin dito sa crocodile farm. :lol:

o dadating ang araw na matanda na siya hindi pa ubos ang mga corrupt :lol:

san na kaya yung mga diehard fans ni noynoy.. :noidea: wala na nagdedefend sa kanya :D

Last edited:
I'm not against or pro Pnoy, di ko rin sinasabi pinakamagaling siya, but if we could look for positive news, mas ayos economy natin ngayon, although some people might say "hindi ko naman ramdam."
maraming foreign investors ngayon, mataas na stocks natin ngayon..

The PSEi

YE 2006: 2,982.54
YE 2007: 3,621.6 +639.06 (21.43%)
YE 2008: 1,872.85 -1,748.75 (48.29%) ---WORLD FINANCIAL CRISIS
YE 2009: 3,052.68 +1,179.83 (62.99%)
YE 2010: 4,201.14 +1,148.46 (37.62%)
YE 2011: 4,371.96 +170.82 (4.07%) ---EU DEBT CRISIS

YTD 2012 (April 30): 5,202.70 +830.74 (19.00%)
last May 3, nasa 5300 na..

and possible umabot sa 6,000 this year which would be the fastest growth since Marcos regime.. nararamdaman to lalo na ng mga investors dito..

besides, di ko rin alam mga ginawa niya (:noidea: :noidea:) bukod sa paglaban sa korapsyon, pero mas maganda imahe ng PH ngayon, mas maraming foreign investors, mas malaking chance umunlad Pilipinas..
since the Philippines is still considered Newly Industrialized Country

But the big problem is the corruption..

Instead of complaining about what he have, think about what we do with it..

Last edited:
^Di ba ang pagsukat ng ekonomiya ng isang bansa ay base sa GDP, not only stocks? Kase ang computation ay:

GDP = consumption + gross investment (kasama ata dito yung stock exchange) + government spending + (exports − imports), or,
GDP = C + I + G + (X − M).

Ibig sabihin yung stock ay kasama lang siya ng kabuuang computation ng ekonomiya, not reflecting the whole economy itself. Stock is a trading business, di ba? Ang stock ay yung parte ng kabuuang capital ng isang kumpanya (tama ba?).

Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Last edited:
hindi kayang labanan ni Noynoy ang korupsyon.abnoy lang naniniwala dun. :D hindi nga niya kayang labanan mga kaalyado niyang kurap n halos lahat naman nanggaling kay arroyo na nagsilipat noong kasagsagan ng eleksyon para madala ng abnoy power para manalo dahil alam nila na matatalo sila kapag hindi lumipat ng partido.

Kung talagang agenda niya na labanan ang korapsyon maging patas siya sa lahat hindi yung mga loyalist lang ni arroyo ang kanyang inaatupag..

^Di ba ang pagsukat ng ekonomiya ng isang bansa ay base sa GDP, not only stocks? Kase ang computation ay:

GDP = consumption + gross investment (kasama ata dito yung stock exchange) + government spending + (exports − imports), or,
GDP = C + I + G + (X − M).

Ibig sabihin yung stock ay kasama lang siya ng kabuuang computation ng ekonomiya, not reflecting the whole economy itself. Stock is a trading business, di ba? Ang stock ay yung parte ng kabuuang capital ng isang kumpanya (tama ba?).

Correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Yup, GDP is the basis kung gumanda ang economy ng bansa, under Pinoy, Phl economy got worse.

I'm not against or pro Pnoy, di ko rin sinasabi pinakamagaling siya, but if we could look for positive news, mas ayos economy natin ngayon, although some people might say

Hindi mas maayos economy natin under Pnoy, actually it got worse, laki ng binababa ng GDP, GDP is the basis kung gumanda economy ng bansa or hindi. Kasi iyung investor has a big impact on GDP, pero sabi ko nga bumaba GDP ng pinas under Pnoy, so our economy got worse under Pnoy..

Last edited by a moderator:
GDP of the philippines from years 2000-2011 growth rates between 3%-7% which is normal dati pa.. bumaba nga last year ng 3.7 compared sa 7.6 ata last 2010 na pinaka mataas na growth rate for the past decades.. but last 2009, the growth rate was worst to 1.1% (Arroyo regime)..so let us see kung bababa ba lalo ung GDP under his admin. to think na 2 years palang..

bout stocks, it's a good news parin sa bansa..
and another one ..PH is now a creditor from a borrower..nabayaran na ata yung utang ng Pinas, and now PH is in the list of IMF na nag pprovide ng financial assistance sa member-countries like Greece na bumabaksak na ang ekonomiya..
pero di ko sinasabi dahil kay PNoy, but under his regime

pero I heard, during the ADB (Asian Development Bank) meeting held in Makati last week, papahiramin ata ang PH ng $million for its development (infrastructures, agri. and etc)

i am more on positive sides that make me work harder, kung iisipin natin mga negatibong nangyayari lalo di nagsisikap ang iba..as a graduating student, ginaganahan ako magsikap ngayon para di pabigat sa bansa dahil sa mga nababasa ko..i am still aware sa negative

Last edited:
GDP of the philippines from years 2000-2011 growth rates between 3%-7% which is normal dati pa.. bumaba nga last year ng 3.7 compared sa 7.6 ata last 2010 na pinaka mataas na growth rate for the past decades.. but last 2009, the growth rate was worst to 1.1% (Arroyo regime)..so let us see kung bababa ba lalo ung GDP under his admin. to think na 2 years palang..

bout stocks, it's a good news parin sa bansa..
and another one ..PH is now a creditor from a borrower..nabayaran na ata yung utang ng Pinas, and now PH is in the list of IMF na nag pprovide ng financial assistance sa member-countries like Greece na bumabaksak na ang ekonomiya..
pero di ko sinasabi dahil kay PNoy, but under his regime

pero I heard, during the ADB (Asian Development Bank) meeting held in Makati last week, papahiramin ata ang PH ng $million for its development (infrastructures, agri. and etc)

i am more on positive sides that make me work harder, kung iisipin natin mga negatibong nangyayari lalo di nagsisikap ang iba..as a graduating student, ginaganahan ako magsikap ngayon para di pabigat sa bansa dahil sa mga nababasa ko..i am still aware sa negative

Since bumaba nga GDP, natin it's not appropriate na sabihin na gumanda economy natin under pnoy..

Since bumaba nga GDP, natin it's not appropriate na sabihin na gumanda economy natin under pnoy..

I did not say GUMANDA, I said MAS ayos.. compared to the previous years..
di ko rin sinasabi dahil kay Pnoy, this is just happening under his term..

this is much inappropriate as your statement that the PH has worse economy which is not as statistics says..i just made things clear.. I couldn't care less about what Pnoy is doing.. nakukulangan din ako sa kanya..marami lang magandang nangyayari na sumasangyaon sa kanya..

Last edited:
this is much inappropriate as your statement that the PH has worse economy

Tama iyung sinabi ko, under Pnoy PH economy got worse, GDP is the basis if maganda economy ng isang bansa, under pnoy from a GDP of something like 7.2(not the exact figure) naging 3.2 something na lang

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom