Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

GSM Bulk Messenger *can be use as an sms bomb* NOW FREE

guys69

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
GSM Bulk Messenger *can be used as an sms bomber*

Program will automatically convert [NAME] to name of receiver, [NUMBER] to Numberof receiver, [DATE] to current Date.
Program has ability to import and export number in excel file
It has search capability, buttons to make it easy to use
Sent Items that tracks sent items
Outbox for failed to send messages, You can resend all in outbox or, mark it one by one
And many more!

Download Premium Version HERE: GSM APP.zip NEWER

PS: NAKUHA MO NG LIBRE, ISHARE MO NG LIBRE

Visit My Main Thread! : Creating programs for free / commercial use + Tips on how to improve Programming Skills

How to use?
1. Plugin your Broadband with simcard and load.
2. Go to Device Manager, expand Ports(Com)
3. Copy the port of your broadband
4. Go back to program , select the port of your broadband
5. Send message.

If you dont want to do the above procedures, just change port in combobox and try to send message, if not work, then change port. Trial and Error

Update And Screenshots Here!
http://icorrelate.xyz/gsm-bulk-messenger-with-anti-ban-feature/

gsm2.png

Last edited:
Now its free!

si ts nga yung nasa programmer developers sa fb haha

Ok po sya sir kasi gumana tlaga sa akin. Thanks po dito. Ang kaso lng po pa isa.isa lng ang ma.send nya kahit i.set mo ng 20, 50 or 100. Khit anong amt bsta pgsend po 1 lng ang dumadating. Need to fix sir..:):)

Ok po sya sir kasi gumana tlaga sa akin. Thanks po dito. Ang kaso lng po pa isa.isa lng ang ma.send nya kahit i.set mo ng 20, 50 or 100. Khit anong amt bsta pgsend po 1 lng ang dumadating. Need to fix sir..:):)

i dont think so. Kasi nung triny ko sakin , 10+ messages dumating sakin , wala pang 15 seconds .

hello po, may problem po ung apps na nadownload ko ng e-error handler po
panu po iresolve un?

sir baka po pwedeng pa-send ng source code. Itry ko sana kung pwedeng lagyan ng Automatic reply. may current project kasi ako using vb.net. TIA

Hello ts Tanong lang po need ko lang paano po makapag send ng sms for Multiple Contacts? yan nalang po problema TS salamat ...

Hello ts Tanong lang po need ko lang paano po makapag send ng sms for Multiple Contacts? yan nalang po problema TS salamat ...

kunin mo po lahat ng number ng sesendan niyo, tas looping

Back
Top Bottom