Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[GUIDE] Flashing/Upgrading CM Fusion Bolt (new 2014 update)

Re: [GUIDE] Flashing/Upgrading CM Fusion Bolt

mag bro help sinunod ko naman yung process ng installation the problem is di madetect ng Tablet tool yung CM fusion bolt ko i already install yung driver and lumabas din naman sa device manager
I am frustrated right now pls help gamit ko window xp sp3

mag bro help sinunod ko naman yung process ng installation the problem is di madetect ng Tablet tool yung CM fusion bolt ko i already install yung driver and lumabas din naman sa device manager
I am frustrated right now pls help gamit ko window xp sp3

2. shutdown Fusion bolt and then disconnect from PC
3. hold key "volume+", then connect PC USB port and wait few seconds
4. PC will ask for unknown device drivers, select the path to folder "\Hero 4 nuclear upgrade tool\Driver\" from "Firmware Update Tool" and let install them
5. start the Firmware Update Tool and open the jellybean_atm7029_7_a_130328.fw file
6. Important: select all the three .img files (misc.img, rec.img, system.img) if you forget anything to select the Fusion bolt will NOT BOOT anymore!
7. click DOWN button and wait until Successful 100% flashing done
8. disconnect from usb and let the Venus startup, first start may takes some minutes more than usually

anong step ka na dito sir? lagi kasi ganyan naging problem dito.. yung sa chinese char sa folder ng fw delete mo sir

TS Ung CM FUBO ko white screen lng sya pag start then namamatay after 15 seconds, firmware b problem nito?

TS Ung CM FUBO ko white screen lng sya pag start then namamatay after 15 seconds, firmware b problem nito?

para malaman mo sir try mo flash ng ibang firmware.. pag di pa din ok sure hardware yan:slap:

Hi Guys!

Patulong naman mag flash ng Fusion Bolt ko.

Following the instructions, pero nag stop ako dun sa Step na kailangan mo i-run yung Flash Tool.

Laging nag cra-crash yung akin. Mainapp.exe has stopped working.

Windows 7 64 bit Ultimate. I've tried all compatibility options, pero ganun lahat.

Thanks.

Latest Firmware Jellybean 4.2.2 (0523)

Disclaimer
I am not responsible if your tablet gets bricked, by following the process you are voiding your warranty and significant damage may be caused to your device.
If you are naive enough to screw somewhere, then it is your responsibility.
Software are unpredictable in nature, one may/may not act as predicted especially in case of rooting (personal experience). Hence my friend, treat with ULTRA care.
In short,
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR TABLET
(Please Read Through Before Starting Any Process)

Make a backup of all your files inside your tablet. The flash/upgrade process will format your tablet, deleting everything.

1.download the two archive files here:
Firmware Update Tool for all Ainol Actions tablet This Update tool is Actions factory production tool it's the same for all tablets.
Latest Firmware
Previous firmware
2. shutdown Fusion bolt and then disconnect from PC
3. hold key "volume+", then connect PC USB port and wait few seconds
4. PC will ask for unknown device drivers, select the path to folder "\Hero 4 nuclear upgrade tool\Driver\" from "Firmware Update Tool" and let install them
5. start the Firmware Update Tool and open the jellybean_atm7029_7_a_130328.fw file
6. Important: select all the three .img files (misc.img, rec.img, system.img) if you forget anything to select the Fusion bolt will NOT BOOT anymore!
7. click DOWN button and wait until Successful 100% flashing done
8. disconnect from usb and let the Venus startup, first start may takes some minutes more than usually
9. enjoy your new Ainol Novo Venus :thumbsup:

Video Tutorial by Cloud Deter http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9OZKCdkg1GY

credits to:
http://forums.zzkko.com/
http://www.slatedroid.com
http://dragondevs.com

feedbacks

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Boss...yong sa akin is model number: Fusion Bolt anong version bagay para sa pag upgrade ng unit ko?

Boss...yong sa akin is model number: Fusion Bolt anong version bagay para sa pag upgrade ng unit ko?

any version sir pwede basta official firmware hinde custom

open file explorer > device >system > build.prop > RB test editor > scroll to ro.sf.lcd_density=213 and change it here to 160 or 175. Click save up in the top right hand corner. restart tablet.

Note: Once u change the density, it will not look like nexus anymore. The screen is back to basic look.

bro, yung version 428 na nainstall ko, 160 na ang lcddensity.. so di ko na kelangan palitan to ano? tama ba?
tulong naman..

sir hindi na ba need ng CWM o TWRP?

0428 + greenify gamit ko sir hinde na masyadong naiinit pero dati ganyan din tulad ng sayo.. kaya dapat walang case pag maglalaro ka..

tama na yan sir..

no need sir.. flash tool lang..

salamat po..

ano mga bagong tweaks niyo mga master?
tsaka ano bago na FW gamit niyo? yung stable and di nagiinit para di na mabalik sa casa.. hehe

salamat po..

ano mga bagong tweaks niyo mga master?
tsaka ano bago na FW gamit niyo? yung stable and di nagiinit para di na mabalik sa casa.. hehe

lahat naman sir nagiinit kahit anong fw basta gaming.. gamit ko pa din 0428 ok sakin smooth

paano po mag root ng Fubo tablet,na try ko na yung superuser hinde gumana.

salamat dito :thanks:

paano po mag root ng Fubo tablet,na try ko na yung superuser hinde gumana.
install the apk of the superSU or superuser, this 2 files are different, so we tried both of this and upon checking if you install the superSU it will fail to install but when you install the SuperUser it will work fine and viola you are now rooted. so here is the very simple process on how to do that.
goto the google playstore and login your account and type in the search box SUPERUSER and you will see the SUPERUSER by chainsDD so choose that and install an after that viola your already rooted
you can check it via ROOT CHECKER if you have doubt

salamat dito :thanks:
:thumbsup:

sir vheryones..n disconect b yung wifi mo? parang mahina yung wifi module ng fubo..i,m using 5.23 firmware

sir vheryones..n disconect b yung wifi mo? parang mahina yung wifi module ng fubo..i,m using 5.23 firmware

hinde naman sir.. okay naman wifi ko.. try mo 0428 sir..

Last edited:

Mga sir nabasag po yung Digitilalizer nang FUBO ku meron ba kayong alam kung saan makabili nang stock digitilizer nang FUBO kasi nag inquire aku dito sa amin tag 600 yong price yong glass nya parang blurred hindi kagaya sa stock...pleaseee pa help.... Maraming salamat
:help:

Mga sir nabasag po yung Digitilalizer nang FUBO ku meron ba kayong alam kung saan makabili nang stock digitilizer nang FUBO kasi nag inquire aku dito sa amin tag 600 yong price yong glass nya parang blurred hindi kagaya sa stock...pleaseee pa help.... Maraming salamat
:help:

meron sir sa baclaran 250 lang. may mas mura pa nga ata.. add mo sa facebook yung group ng fusion bolt user, madami dun sir

Back
Top Bottom