Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Guide] Openline Samsung Galaxy V (sm-g313hz)

good day

I flashed the XTC (openline) variant of the latest firmware on Galaxy Ace, boot up still shows that annoying Globe splashscreen. How to complete clean everything that's Globe?

- - - Updated - - -

btw, method works regardless of version of XTC variant firmware. flashed the latest 20170109 firmware and the unit I have is now open line. just follow the instruction of wiping everything and go straight to flashing (no going through phone initial setup). good job, @wengcas! jasvel should go find someone who can do it for him instead of getting frustrated and attacking the TS. why waste breath calling out TS if your own stupidity is the cause of not being able to follow instructions and succeed

- - - Updated - - -

Additionally, I can confirm one post. Mobile data seems to be unavailable other than Globe. I tried both slots and with/without Globe SIM. Weird.

Sir pwedi po bang iupgrade sa Android Lollipop ang Samsung Galaxy V (sm-g318mz)?

P.s
Salamat po sa sasagot :praise:

need na ng premium account sa sammobile para ma downlaod ang firmware. ( help naman po)

Back
Top Bottom