Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Hard Disk detective but not showing up! Please Help me.

maxwell101

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
hello po. I have a toshiba 1TB External Hard drive. working po siya before pero ngayun hindi po siya makita sa disk drive list. detected nm po siya ng computer. sinunod ko na po ang mga TUTS sa internet pero hindi ko pa dn ma solve. please help me. thank you in advance.

try mo magpalit ng data cable, pag ganun pa rin ay kailangan ilipat mo sa ibang enclosure, i doubt na may sira yun board ng enclosure dahil nasiraan na rin me ng kaparehong brand (usb powered) - di matibay lalo na sa matagalan nakaconnect sa pc/player

Back
Top Bottom