Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[HELP]Canon iP2700:The ink absorber is full!...

exceed29

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
mga tol,..napakalake ng problema ko,..itong printer kasi dito sa office eh madalas tlagang ginagamet, halos everyday,..and ang nangyare ngayun..bilang nglabas ng error,.."The Ink ABSORBER is Full,."although nkakapag-print kapag na-resume,.pero pagtapos nun wala na,.ang lalabas nmn na error ay ERROR 5100,..which is kailangan kong i-turn off yung printer, and then re-power,.then back again to "The Ink Absorber is Full",.ganun ulet ang process,..

please help me,.dito ako lumapet kasi almost na naging problema ko dito eh kyo ang nakakaresolve,..im counting on you guys and gals..

Sir, keLangan nang iRESET ang printer at Linisin ang baradong kanaL sa daLuyan ng waste!ahihi. . .
Hindi ko Lang po aLam kung paano magreset!hehe. . .
Paki search sa youtube o kaya dito.

try mo lang ito sir,there's na harm in trying naman..

the printer should be turned off..
unplug mo yung power cable niya,
then press & hold mo yung ON BUTTON,
habang nakapress yung on button,iplug mo yung power cable,
then after mo iplug yung power cable,dapat nkapress parin yung on button for about 30seconds..
after 30 seconds,release on button,then press on button para ON na siya..
then check mo ulit kung may ganun parin na error..
sana gumana sa printer niyo itong trick na ito..

puno na waste pad nyan. , disassemble mo mo yong printer hanapin mo yong waste pad. yon yong part na puno ng ink at dumi. linisin mo yon after that master reset mo ang printer mo :lol:

@aladdin20

sir,.natry ko na den po ung manual reset nun eh,.gumana po sya sa Canon iP1900 na printer,.ayun eh nung before pa ako ngpost dito kasi nung ginawa ko yun sa Canon iP2700 na printer eh dun sya hinde gumana,.kaya ngpost na po ako dito..pero thanks p den po sir aladdin20..

@falls09
sir,. nalinisan ko na den po ung waste pad nya eh,. buong akala ko nga yun lang yun eh,.kaso pagtapos ko linisan ouch!.gnun pa den ngayun malinis nya sya pero still ayun pa den ang problema..

hay...suggestion pa po guys and gals..

i really need your help..

Baka sa way ng pag-reset...try mo to: unplug power cable at saka kanyang usb cable, then hold power button then, plug power cord while holding down power button, press resume button twice. Sa pangalawang pag-press ng resume button i sabay ang pag-release ng power button....pagkatapos saka mo i-plug ang kanyang usb cable...then a new printer will be detected by your computer...then ur done... clear na ang "ink absorber full error" sa canon printer mo....sana mag-work! gud luck...

hi..goodday to all,..hahahah,. natry ko na po,..but still now work pa den eh...up ko lng para makakuha ng ibang suggestions heheh..pero thanks po sa lahat na nagshare ng knowledge..kaya hit thanks ko kayo^^.

Re: [HELP]Canon iP2700:The ink absorber is full!... SOLVED!!!

Wuhu!:excited: Please Must try this at your iP2700 resetting the "Absorber"

Ink Absorber Problem?:noidea:
In order to solve your problem about the ink absorber of your printer if it is almost full, you need to clear or reset the counter protection of the printer.
There are few steps of doing it.
First: download the PCM_Servicetool at http://www.ziddu.com/download/11944259/PCM_servicetool.rar.html .
After finish download locate the file and extract it.
Second: Enter the printer Service mode; this procedure is needed to allow you to use the IPTool or the resetter. For now we will leave the file that you downloaded and will go to the printer.
*Turn off the printer first but remember do not pull off the power cord.
* Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
* By these time you’re holding down both power and resume button.
*Now release the resume button and press it five times
*After that you can now release the power button.
*after releasing the both button; the resume button will stop blinking.
Congratulations! Your half way to go because it means the printer is in service mode state already. Now this is the time that we will use the resetter that you downloaded earlier.

Open the file servicetool.exe and then the new window will appear; now you will see the model of your printer at the lift side . Now find the clear ink counter below that are the MAIN and the PLATEN button; click the MAIN button and much better if you also clear the EEPROM at the Operation area. Reset the printer and you are finish.

I tried this reseach and very effective! :thumbsup:Good Sharing it to all of you iP Cannon Printer Fanatics!!!:dance:

Say Thanks nalang po! at [email protected]
i may able to help you in sa many ways! just feed back!

Last edited:
Re: [HELP]Canon iP2700:The ink absorber is full!... SOLVED!!!

Wuhu!:excited: Please Must try this at your iP2700 resetting the "Absorber"

Ink Absorber Problem?:noidea:
In order to solve your problem about the ink absorber of your printer if it is almost full, you need to clear or reset the counter protection of the printer.
There are few steps of doing it.
First: download the PCM_Servicetool at http://www.ziddu.com/download/11944259/PCM_servicetool.rar.html .
After finish download locate the file and extract it.
Second: Enter the printer Service mode; this procedure is needed to allow you to use the IPTool or the resetter. For now we will leave the file that you downloaded and will go to the printer.
*Turn off the printer first but remember do not pull off the power cord.
* Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
* By these time you’re holding down both power and resume button.
*Now release the resume button and press it five times
*After that you can now release the power button.
*after releasing the both button; the resume button will stop blinking.
Congratulations! Your half way to go because it means the printer is in service mode state already. Now this is the time that we will use the resetter that you downloaded earlier.

Open the file servicetool.exe and then the new window will appear; now you will see the model of your printer at the lift side . Now find the clear ink counter below that are the MAIN and the PLATEN button; click the MAIN button and much better if you also clear the EEPROM at the Operation area. Reset the printer and you are finish.

I tried this reseach and very effective! :thumbsup:Good Sharing it to all of you iP Cannon Printer Fanatics!!!:dance:

Say Thanks nalang po! at [email protected]
i may able to help you in sa many ways! just feed back!

big THANKS! Gumana sa ip2700 ko :excited::thumbsup::salute:

eto oh try mo ito :)

nood nalang sa youtube search mo pcm servicetool

dun instruction pano gagamitin

sana makatulong :)

Attachments

• PCM_servicetool.zip
    145.2 KB · Views: 320
Share ko tips.
PCM_servicetool lang yan.tapos yun mga nag error 006 ang ginamit ninyo na OS is windows 7. hindi siya compatible. so suggest ko e set ninyo na compatible sa winxp and then run as Administrator.

Hope sana maka tulong. Hit lang po thanks...

not working skin, i followed steps pero after ko i-click ung "main" para ma reset ung counter nag not responding sya.

sana meron mag suggest. TIA

Back
Top Bottom