Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

help cant decide. web dev

neshmikata

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
guys, im planning to take up web development courses what should i take first?.. any recommendation?

guys, im planning to take up web development courses what should i take first?.. any recommendation?

nakana English :clap:

Magsimula ka like this:

HTML5 >> CSS3 >> JS >> Bootstrap >> jQuery (optional) >> PHP >> SQL

ung PHP at SQL is server side languages then ung HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and JS (Javascript) is a programming language that adds interactivity to your website (for example: games, responses when buttons are pressed or data entered in forms, dynamic styling, animation), ginoogle ko nlang xD

merong kumpletong website for webdev learning: freecodecamp.org

Last edited:
tama si sir HeliosGaming . pwede ka din mag start sa W3schools

gusto ko sana may certificate, ok ba yung sa tesda?.. or much better if sa udemy?

Okay sa udemy pero di naman ata ganun ka useful ung certification nun.

Anything on the web is good. Pakita mo lang na skillful ka sa web dev, and you really don't need online certificates. Just keep practicing..
Here's the standard.

https://github.com/kamranahmedse/developer-roadmap

Beginner din ako katulad mo, here's what I've learned in the past week from different established developers around the web.
First, you should decide kung anong STACK ang gusto mong pasukin. Recommended sa 2018 is either MERN or MEAN stack (google nalang), you can still do LAMP/WAMP stack but the direction is going towards MERN (react) and MEAN (angular).

Second, check the github link above.. You should establish your skills in HTML/CSS/Js before you proceed to anything else.

Last edited:
Anything on the web is good. Pakita mo lang na skillful ka sa web dev, and you really don't need online certificates. Just keep practicing..
Here's the standard.

https://github.com/kamranahmedse/developer-roadmap

Beginner din ako katulad mo, here's what I've learned in the past week from different established developers around the web.
First, you should decide kung anong STACK ang gusto mong pasukin. Recommended sa 2018 is either MERN or MEAN stack (google nalang), you can still do LAMP/WAMP stack but the direction is going towards MERN (react) and MEAN (angular).

Second, check the github link above.. You should establish your skills in HTML/CSS/Js before you proceed to anything else.

up! :clap:

Back
Top Bottom