Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Help!! Color separation in Photoshop

robzky10

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Good day po.. Meron po ba kayong tutorials kung papano magseparate ng color sa photoshop? :help:

CMYK ba?

convert mo muna yung image mode mo into CMYK.

—» Image > Mode > CMYK Color

OR

—» Edit > Convert to Profile > Working CMYK (choose this dun sa drop-down menu)

then open mo yung Channels window mo. yun na yun. :approve:

CMYK ba?

convert mo muna yung image mode mo into CMYK.

—» Image > Mode > CMYK Colo

OR

—» Edit > Convert to Profile > Working CMYK (choose this dun sa drop-down menu)

then open mo yung Channels window mo. yun na yun. :approve:

Thanks po mga bossing.. Susubukan ko po..

Good day po.. Meron po ba kayong tutorials kung papano magseparate ng color sa photoshop? :help:

Need mo ba Color Sep for printing purposes?

If you want a easy color sep here's my simple tip Try to print the image, once the printer window open, go to output (left side panel) clik output from there you will see mode tab, clik the mode tab and select Separations (Host Base). Then below you will see the CMYK with frequenct & Angle its up to you na kun anong mesh ng silscreen mo, for me i usually set the angle sa 30 degrees lang safe xa for a normal silkscreen....then clik print you will see magpprint na xa in four(4) separated color CMYK.
Hope this help you alot :)

Back
Top Bottom