Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Help!!! Dead boot j2 prime lte

kitty21

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
HELP me with this please! and Thank you so much!

Phone: Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime LTE (4G)

Model: M-G532G/DS
Made in Vietnam
Purchased: Philippines/Smart/Dual Sim/(openline)

I rooted it using the wrong firmware and it ended up requiring password. After searching google, I turned it on recovery mode and wiped Factory Data and again it ended up stuck of boot loop. Again, after searching google I flashed stock rom using ODIN with these data (can't attach):

AP_G532GDXU1APL1_CL9387420_QB11825614_REV00_user_l ow_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar
BL_G532GDXU1APL1_CL9387420_QB11825614_REV00_user_l ow_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar
CP_G532GDXU1APK3_CL9387420_QB11574326_REV00_user_l ow_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar
CSC_OLB_G532GOLB1APK3_CL9387420_QB11574326_REV00_u ser_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar
HOME_CSC_OLB_G532GOLB1APK3_CL9387420_QB11574326_RE V00_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar

Didn't use the Home Csc. After flashing, my phone ended up dead. No power, No download mode, No recovery mode.

last option nyan is JIG JTAG kung wala ka po nyan iba reflash nyo using BOX

Same with my sony xa1, Dead boot... no one can fix it in my area... I google it and the only one should fix it is the JTAG or SETOOL BOX. Saan kaya sa manila magaling?

greenhills lang alam ko pagawaan ng cp, kasi sa dami ng nag rerepair dun halos lahat ng cp nagagawa nila. halos buong 2nd floor puro sa cellphone bentahan at repair. mag canvas ka nalang ng price. dpende kasi sa cp kano repair

sapul yan sa jtag medyo may kamahalan ang singil

bilhin ko na ako nlng magpapaayos, gagastos ka rin jan ng 2k to 3500

Back
Top Bottom