Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[HELP] Factory Unlock iPhone 6+ (Japan AU locked) no SIM

graceleewitara

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi guys pa help. Medyo tanga lang kasi ako. At first is nagagamit ko yung phone ko without sim coz it's locked. Parang iPod touch ang peg. I didnt use RSIM yet coz I didnt know if it will work with 6. iOS 8.4 na sya. So I tried looking up google, as far as Ive tried. not TOO MUCH pa I didnt find things that could help me. Heres the thing. My sister gave the phone to me from Japan, and it is locked under AU carrier. so I wasnt using it for texting muna for a couple of days. So the apple ID there is my sisters. and then I tried changing it to my apple ID and then ok with some prompts na ganito ganyan.. wasnt able to use imessage i dont know why it wouldnt change. but it was okay with Facetime. iMessage lang may problem sa dalawa. so I decided I will totally reset it. (forgotten that I will need sim when booting up) so heres the thing. Im stucked at "INVALID SIM". so I was not able to put mi Apple ID and all because it will identify the sim first. Even removing the philippine sim ayaw parin. I need the Japan sim talaga which is Au. huhu. Do you have any idea what more to do. Try to do. or expert people here. I really need your help. iCenter Factory Unlock costs 7k. I could buy new phone for that price. Lets be practical, 7k is toomuch. :(

rexpect post po. Thanks!

sir gamit ka ng xsim or rsim... iphone 6 po ung sakin iOS 8.4 gumagana po ung xsim... sakin po japan locked(softbank)

sir gamit ka ng xsim or rsim... iphone 6 po ung sakin iOS 8.4 gumagana po ung xsim... sakin po japan locked(softbank)

maaactivate? kahit saakin na ni restore kasi e..

better ask your sister to send you an au simcard :)

Back
Top Bottom