Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Help Flare s3 octa di ma touch ang home,back button

Hello po ok na po b Cherry Mobile Flare S3 Octa nyo..same Problem

Mga boss, I also encountered the same problem a few months ago. what I did is I removed the display screen. undock the port from the main circuit board and I cleaned it ( the male port plug). The screen display is removable kasi, you can remove it by undocking that ribbon cable attached to the Main circuit board. reason nyan is oxidation po nang port side kaya di na properly integrated and there is a blockage of electron passage from the board to the digitizer which is responsible for initiating the touch response. so if I were you take the risk. just make sure you do it properly don't try to break the I.C. of the digitizer. sana makaka tulong. :):)

Back
Top Bottom