Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Help!! how to by pass or google sign in after i hard reset cp

jhonlloyd061009

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Good day! ,

Please help!! how to by pass or google sign in after i hard reset cherry mobile Flare J1 plus

after i hard reset it before i use my cellphone there's a blocking google sign in to continue open and use my cherry mobile cellphone but i forgot my gmail account that i use to it and recovery, and i search a guide to youtube to by passing it but i had didn't have a google keyboard install for trick to go to setting, what should i do please help me as soon as possible please guyz! thank you..

FRP lock ang tawag dyan papz,
yung sa youtube naman working yan merong google keyboard yang cp mo di mo lang napansin
long press mo yung setting ng default keyboard mo tapos sa setting nya pwede mo na gamitin google keyboard

downfall lang nyan if kung di nakaopen dev option mo malas 50/50 chance

100% cure dyan is flashing with the FRP unlocker using SP Flashtool

Back
Top Bottom