Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[HELP] Ipad Activation Problem Php100 Load for Working Solution

janmykel1228

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Pa help naman kung ano pwede kong gawin para mabypass ko yung activation. Wala na kc yung password ng apple ID at di ko na ren mabuksan yung email ko. Looking for possible solution. Narestore ko na ren at na update sa latest version pero sa ipad activation pa ren pumupunta. May back up ako sa computer kaso di ko naman magamit kc di ko maclick yung restore back up. NO Scam pag working yung solution = Php100 Load . Thanks

Attachments

• ipad.jpg
    ipad.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
mine too...i need icloud unlock and im willing to pay...

If you want to bypass iCloud activation lock, tatawanan ka lng sa P100 na pasaload mo. You are going to need money upwards of P6,000.00 to have your iCloud lock removed. As of now, doulci team plang ang nkakagawa ng icloud server bypass. They are a team of hackers from different parts of the world. They offer their service for free pero since Apple is continually improving their security, the doulci team have improve their hack tools as well. Sadly, wala pa clang bagong release. There are paid services around the interwebs pero you have to be careful kasi most of them are scams. My advice is to go to Greenhills and look for this https://www.facebook.com/ifactoryunlock.org store. Obviously, may online service din sila. Offer nila saken to unlock my iPhone 5 is P7.8k, ndi ko na cnagot at masyadong mahal.

If you're not willing gumastos ng gnung kalaking pero pero willing ka mastress pero for FREE iCloud removal, I advice you to call Apple customer care in the US thru Skype, toll-free sila pero need mo pdn may skype calls to US subscription. Gnun gnawa ko. Pero ndi nila basta2 unlock device mo. If you don't remember your Apple/iCloud ID, rescue email, security Q&As, etc., make sure na nasayo pa ung proof of purchase or receipt nung binili mo iDevice mo. Take my case for example, nkalimutan ko na lhat ng credentials ko na naconnect sa iPhone ko. Wala ndn saken ung resibo pero I was able to contact ung online store (ebay philippines) na bnlhan ko ng phone ko. Luckily, they still have a copy of my POP/receipt. Digital copy un and it shows my name, phone's IMEI and serial # and date of purchase. So, tawag ule ako sa Apple, nagsend ako ng email with an attachment of the digital copy of my POP/receipt dun sa kausap ko sa phone, nareceive nia, verified the authenticity of the receipt, after a minute nawala bgla ung Activation lock screen sa iPhone ko and I lived happily ever after.

TL;DR

Call Apple customer care. Send them a copy of the proof of purchase or receipt of your iDevice. Apple will verify authenticity of the receipt. Activation lock removed.

If you want to bypass iCloud activation lock, tatawanan ka lng sa P100 na pasaload mo. You are going to need money upwards of P6,000.00 to have your iCloud lock removed. As of now, doulci team plang ang nkakagawa ng icloud server bypass. They are a team of hackers from different parts of the world. They offer their service for free pero since Apple is continually improving their security, the doulci team have improve their hack tools as well. Sadly, wala pa clang bagong release. There are paid services around the interwebs pero you have to be careful kasi most of them are scams. My advice is to go to Greenhills and look for this https://www.facebook.com/ifactoryunlock.org store. Obviously, may online service din sila. Offer nila saken to unlock my iPhone 5 is P7.8k, ndi ko na cnagot at masyadong mahal.

If you're not willing gumastos ng gnung kalaking pero pero willing ka mastress pero for FREE iCloud removal, I advice you to call Apple customer care in the US thru Skype, toll-free sila pero need mo pdn may skype calls to US subscription. Gnun gnawa ko. Pero ndi nila basta2 unlock device mo. If you don't remember your Apple/iCloud ID, rescue email, security Q&As, etc., make sure na nasayo pa ung proof of purchase or receipt nung binili mo iDevice mo. Take my case for example, nkalimutan ko na lhat ng credentials ko na naconnect sa iPhone ko. Wala ndn saken ung resibo pero I was able to contact ung online store (ebay philippines) na bnlhan ko ng phone ko. Luckily, they still have a copy of my POP/receipt. Digital copy un and it shows my name, phone's IMEI and serial # and date of purchase. So, tawag ule ako sa Apple, nagsend ako ng email with an attachment of the digital copy of my POP/receipt dun sa kausap ko sa phone, nareceive nia, verified the authenticity of the receipt, after a minute nawala bgla ung Activation lock screen sa iPhone ko and I lived happily ever after.

TL;DR

Call Apple customer care. Send them a copy of the proof of purchase or receipt of your iDevice. Apple will verify authenticity of the receipt. Activation lock removed.

pano kung alam ko yung pass ? pero apple id hindi ???

pano kung alam ko yung pass ? pero apple id hindi ???

Most likely ndi mo mrerecover ung Apple ID thru iForgot kasi aside from first and last name you also need to enter your current email address sa form dun na most likely again eh ung Apple ID nga msmo na ndi mo maalala. Proof of purchase or receipt nlang tlga last resort mo. Pde din nman try mo to retrieve ung msmong email address. So kung google or yahoo ba sya, gnun. Kung sau msmo ung iDevice na yan may pag asa kpa marecover ung email address na gnamit mo pra sa Apple ID mo bsta maalala mo lng ung info na gnamit mo nung nag sign up ka for your email account. Kung ndi sau ung phone na yan eh sorry nlang. Ndi na rin ako umaasa sa doulci team dahil nahahalata ko na din na ung pa announce2 nila kunwari eh pra lng kumita ung website nila.

guys pm niyo ko meron ako temporary bypass magagamit niyo ang internet niyo . Ok n un atlis nagagamit niyo p din ang ipad or iphone niyo. Pm nlng po sa may gusto. 150 load only..

guys pm niyo ko meron ako temporary bypass magagamit niyo ang internet niyo . Ok n un atlis nagagamit niyo p din ang ipad or iphone niyo. Pm nlng po sa may gusto. 150 load only..

I hope you're not talking about iCloudDNSbypass para ma-access ang internet at manghingi ng load kasi it's for FREE sa mismong gumawa ng server.

To everyone else, if you want to access the internet and some select apps like facebook, twitter, etc. and some games like 2048, Flappy Bird, etc. using your iCloud locked iDevice, you can do so by changing the DNS to 78.109.17.60. May tutorial na dito sa symbianize kung paano. Again, it's FREE!

Jayr08, kung sarili mong server ang gamit mo, I apologize for making you look like a scammer. Maybe post some screenshots para patunay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom