Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[HELP]Kata fishtab 3 - How to root?

miokitz

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
HELP! pa-up nitong page para sa mga taong may KATA FISHTAB 3 at paano po ang pag-root dito? THanks SA tutulong

hanggang T2 lang ung sa thread po.. wala tungkol sa T3/KATA FISHTAB 3...

:clap:san tayo makaka bili nang katafishtab 3 d2 sa cebu.. hinahanap ko to.

GUys!!!
Help.. di mainstall yung USB driver.. I tried several links from different forums... ayaw parin :(

nvm... i figured it out. :)

Last edited:
how about custom recovery???
who successfully installed a custom recovery?

bookmark ko muna ito mga paps. naiinip na ako sa t3 e. need to customs na

meron eto oh custom rom..

http://????????qWWvH Download nyo yong files dito sa link na to.. usb drivers at instructions andyan na rin.. Warning: I will not be responsible if something happens to your device.. make a CWM backup after you install the rom..CREDITS to Sir OMA GENIO of CREWTABLETS for his awesome work..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-21-17-37-27.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-21-17-37-27.png
    621.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_2014-07-21-17-37-47.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-21-17-37-47.png
    109.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_2014-07-21-17-38-01.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-21-17-38-01.png
    89.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Back