Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

HELP me.... anong antenna to

pawekz

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Good day mga ka Mobilarians, may I ask or give me info kng ano to na klase na antenna to?

Maraming salamat

View attachment 381654

Attachments

• antenna.jpg
    antenna.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 21
Meydo malabo pic TS. Also nakunan mo sana ng at least mga tatlong anggulo yung subject. Zoom in din sana :)

Meydo malabo pic TS. Also nakunan mo sana ng at least mga tatlong anggulo yung subject. Zoom in din sana :)

sorry, it was from a friend po and its the only pic lang ang kanyang na provide sa ... naguluhan ako sa sinabi na mayroon na dawng 5G sa Cebu (nagtaka ako kasi sa Luzon pa yung roll out ng 5G and mayroong specific na keyword na sinabi niya, its "GMC PLDT" daw - i dnt know what that means) i'll ask again po thanks again

Last edited:
5G cell phone towers doesn't really have much of a difference when compared to a regular cell phone tower. Most 5G towers looks like this:

5GTower.jpg

Back
Top Bottom