Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

help me on reformatting laptop

Hari_ng_$ablay

The Devotee
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Help me po kasi di ako makapagreformat ng laptop ko. Inabot kasi ng expiration at di na makapag-update ng os simula nung humina na ang signal ng wifi namin kaya ay nagrerestart siya every one hour. Magrereformat sana ako kaso ganito lumalabas sa screen kapag nagrestart ako at nag-eenter ako ng BIOS. Help me po kung ano solution dito.

View attachment 280152

Attachments

• IMG_20160731_145912.jpg
    IMG_20160731_145912.jpg
    753.2 KB · Views: 20
hi Hari_ng_$ablay. ano mga natry mo na na solution? na-try mo na ba mag-boot ng live OS via usb?

yup. bootable usb gamit ko kaso hanggang dun lang siya.(see pic)

Start by booting the computer with the recovery media inserted. The computer should load the CD or USB. (You may have to change the BIOS boot order to boot the USB drive first.)

Choose your language. Click Next
You will now see Install in the center of your screen. On the lower left side you will see Repair your computer.
Choose the repair option.

You will have several options including:
Refresh Your Computer
Restore Your Computer
Advanced Options

Choose Advanced Options.
Launch the command prompt
Enter the following commands one at a time hitting Enter after each command.
bootrec /scanos
bootrec /rebuildbcd
bootrec /fixmbr
bootrec /fixboot
Reboot computer after the final command finishes

Ano po yung recovery media? May nabibili ba sa cd nun? Nakawindows10 ako

Back
Top Bottom