Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

help murang laptop

Mcjoe

The Devotee
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Mga kasymbianize may tanong lang ako anu ba magandandang laptop sa price range na 12k to 18k

if brand new, yun makukuha mo 12k-18k budget mo ay yun pentium quad core class ng mga processor which i dont really recommend kasi parang netbook lang ang performance... not unless if you are into typing and web browsing

if 2nd hand, you will get core i3, i5 or even i7 pero older generation processors, mabilis rin naman yun downside ng mga older gen ay hindi energy efficient as in malakas uminit at kumain ng power kaya mabilis mag drain ng battery unlike sa mga latest gen cpu na mas pinaliit in terms of nanometer ay powerful and energy efficient kaso di kakayanin ng budget mo

Back
Top Bottom