Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Help naman mga brader about "Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare"

mangtog

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Tanong ko lang and I ask your opinions na din mga bro dito, about the problems Im having with COD 4. With my rig, I thought I can run this game at the highest settings on my PC. But I was disappointed to find out that by clicking "optimal settings" on the option menu, I was given the super lo-fi graphics of the game. The characters were cartoonish looking and the environment was dark and crappy to say the least.. I can't accept the fact that this was my appointed optimal setting since I consider my set-up as above the recommended system requirement for the game. Bakit po kaya ganun?

Although I can manually set it for 1440x900 resolution and graphically enhanced it to hi def levels, The game still lags at some point especially when it is encountering graphic intensive and action packed environs...

Saan po kaya problema at paano po maganda gawin para malaro ko Call of Duty 4 with the highest settings...the way it was meant to be rendered and played?? TIA

My PC Specs :
-----------------

-Pentium D 3.0 Ghz Dual-core
-Asus P5S-MX
-2GB DDR2 667mhz
-Inno3d 7300 256MB/128
-250gb HD
-LG DVD/RW 20Xw/Light Scribe
-ATX S65 casing
-19"LG W1942T LCD monitor

Back
Top Bottom