Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

HELP: need the best Selfie Phone under 12k budget

zeal182

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, please recommend the best selfie phone under 12k in the ph right now.

I dont play a lot of games all i do is do facebook, snap chat and instagram. The only thing i care most is for the front facing camera of the phone to be of superb quality. Mahilig po akong mag selfie. Before i had an iphone 5s pero nasira na sya and now i need a new one. I'm looking for an android phone. it doesn't matter what brand as long as maganda yung kuha nya sa front cam (big plus if other specs are good basta value for money pero pinakaimportante talaga front cam)

Hope you can give me your top 3 and if you own one please take sample photos...

Pleas i need your help guys, para naman sumaya ang pasko ko...kasi wala akong picture sa pasko kung di ko mahahanap ang phone na maganda ;(

Thank you so much!

Back
Top Bottom