Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Help! Nikon D3400 Thread

Soundspider

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Mga friend, alam nyo ba kung bakit hindi nagana yung bluetooth ng Nikon D3400
hindi tuloy madetect ng snapbridge ko yung camera, sayang kasi eh. :help:
wala din po akong makita na solution sa google.

Hi. . ano ang phone mo?. . ako din cant comnect using zenfone 2 with intel processor. . .sadlyf.

Working naman yung akin. kakabili ko lang kahapon April 9... hehe

sana meron mag modify ng snapbridge app para maging compatible for intel processor phone like asus zenfone 2. . :(

- - - Updated - - -

Mga friend, alam nyo ba kung bakit hindi nagana yung bluetooth ng Nikon D3400
hindi tuloy madetect ng snapbridge ko yung camera, sayang kasi eh. :help:
wala din po akong makita na solution sa google.

Hi there.
I had the same issue. Playing a little with the Bluetooth settings I ended up disabling it on the camera menu.
And I got the grayed out row and the error message which by now all we know.

But I resolved by:
- on my iPhone 5s I make the iphone forget the D3400 bluetooth assignment
- and started over the usual linking procedure to connect snapbridge.

And it worked just fine.

Just, at the end of the linking procedure by itself the Bluetooth menu line was again ON and active. It was set On by the procedure itself.
The key thing is to make your phone forget the Bluetooth device D3400 in Settings-Bluetooth, then your done.

I hope it's helpful to you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom