Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Help nmn mga boss master hokage!!! Chix problem po plz help.

funktart

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Sa mga master hokage po dito.
Pwd help nyo po me paano o anong magandang approach ko sa girl n crush ko. Mejo matanda ako sakanya ng 3yrs then im afraid n rejected me dahil mas matanda ako sakanya then model at karatedo pa sya. Help please.

Lalaki ka ba talaga TS? Dahil pag lalaki ka, wala kang kinatatakutan. Ma reject man o hindi.

:rofl:

nasa lakas ng loob lang talaga yan sir..wala kasing mangyayari kung hindi ka po gagawa ng hakbang :) ..Goodluck..kaya nyu po yan:thumbsup::clap:

May lakas man ako ng loob. But i need ng pasakalye n effective. Wew its been 10yrs n huli aq nanligaw kaya wala me alam magandang pasakalye.

ask ka nalang na What’s your favorite thing about earth?

Back
Top Bottom