Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Help on 100% Disk Task Manager

mixgamingph

Symbianize Shadow
Star Member
Reaction score
How to fix 100 % disk usage kahit wala naman ginagawa sa unit? ramdam na ramdam kasi habang nag wowork

win10_100_disk_usage3.png

Complete specs ng unit mo? if hdd pa rin gamit mo switch ka sa ssd or m.2 ssd if supported naman unit mo.

SSD to? baka sa settings to ng AV mo palaging auto scan.

Current AV = SMAD AV (auto scan was turned off since the time I installed this AV)
Im using a SSD HDD for this laptop

1684723086238.png
1684723241582.png

try mo i-disable yung superfetch at mga telemetry sa services.

Eto palang pinaka primary na dinisable ko noon pa, remote unit ko lang naman itong laptop but nakakabahala din pagka 100%

1684724017705.png

ahh so matagal na syang disabled. okay naman ang drivers? if suspected mo na infected device mo, mag scan ka once ng hitman pro or use process explorer then submit mo hashes sa virustotal under options tab.

Na encounter ko yan last week, rebuild index mo sir. Malaking tulong sa laptop na na encounter ko 100% disk usage din.
Post automatically merged:

Saka if may na disrupt na windows update, i continue

Current AV = SMAD AV (auto scan was turned off since the time I installed this AV)
Im using a SSD HDD for this laptop

View attachment 367382
View attachment 367383
oks naman unit mo. problema mo lang tatlong antivi ung nag r-run.. you need to remove eset and smadav. Try also to disable start up program or unfamiliar program running on taskbar it might the system is infected. You may stick to your Microsoft Defender or Microsoft security since they have advantages and they always update their security. if this wont work in your system you may need to reinstalled new os or clean installation for cleaning unwanted programs. You can use 21h2 or lastest version but if you not really need updated software or app. I highly recommned to try Windows 10 LTSC. I've been using this OS for a while and honestly like this version of OS.

try mo mag scandisk kung meron error yung mechanical hard drive mo usually pag ganyan may defect hard drive mo mas better mag SSD ka

Back
Top Bottom