Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Help sa pag gawa ng Web User Interface gamit sa pag update ng content!

Linux123

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Good Morning ka'Symbianize :)
Bago palang ako sa Web Developing, galing ako sa field ng
Networking and Administration..
Magtatanong lang ako kung paano magiging possible ang ganitong scenario :)

Definition of Terms:
Web UI 1 - Interface for the end-users(contains contents about school activities)
Web UI 2 - Interface for the persons who will update the contents of WebUI 1

Magdedevelop ng Web UI 1, isisave sa isang server(XAMPP)
para maging accessible ito under a LAN. (for offline purposes)
Para the persons with privileges under the LAN, can update the contents of the Web UI
without the need of an Internet connection.

My Question is?
From scratch, how can I make a user-friendly
WebUI 2 that is intended only for updating contents inside the WebUI 1 that is saved to a server.
Because ang target users ko ay non-technical people. I have to make a user-friendly GUI
to easily update contents..

Salamat:)

Last edited:
Gamit ka Admin Templates Sir, then wag ka gumamit ng jargon. Simplehan mo lang yun mga words

Suggest ko lang. I'm not pro.

medyo malakihang work to pre. magkano budget mo for this project baka matulongan ka namin.

Back
Top Bottom