Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Help sa pldt dsl using other router

raikonnen29

The Fanatic
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Pwede po ba gumamit ng ibang router like tp-link para sa pldt dsl? Sira kasi yong router namin. Walang pagasa sa customer service ng pldt eh, balak kong bumili na lang ng ibanh router. Pwede kaya?

Ang kailangan mo TS is a modem router not just a plain router and this modem router should be compatible with your ISP's modem router. Although hindi mo naman sila gagamitin altogether it's better na compatible sila for your ISP to easily recognize your own modem router. Meron din naman ISP na will not recognize other modem router and will insist na gamitin mo yung sa kanila mismo. One way is to call them and ask them if you can use your own modem router. I'm also using my own modem router which performs far better than the ISP's at mas madali din iconfigure. In my case I had to call them at pumayag naman sila. They even gave me insights on what modem router to use.

dalhin mo nlng ung modem router mo sa pldt

Ang kailangan mo TS is a modem router not just a plain router and this modem router should be compatible with your ISP's modem router. Although hindi mo naman sila gagamitin altogether it's better na compatible sila for your ISP to easily recognize your own modem router. Meron din naman ISP na will not recognize other modem router and will insist na gamitin mo yung sa kanila mismo. One way is to call them and ask them if you can use your own modem router. I'm also using my own modem router which performs far better than the ISP's at mas madali din iconfigure. In my case I had to call them at pumayag naman sila. They even gave me insights on what modem router to use.

dalhin mo nlng ung modem router mo sa pldt

Ok na mga sir. Napalitan na ni pldt ng fibr modem

Back
Top Bottom