Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Help] SD card unable to format cause by Marshmallow update

itguyjeoff

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
anyone who has the same experience? i have 32 GB sandisk sinet ko kc ung external SD card as internal memory, then it works for a while not until i restarted my phone then dina sya mrecognize, i've tried to reformat the sd card on my laptop, error msg shows windows unable to complete the format, sinubukan ko ng gumamit ng ibat ibang software, and even cmd, device mngr etc. wla tlga. pls help me out.

Insert mo sa Phone mo then >> Install >> try mo kung OK :thumbsup:

ERROR?

Factory reset >> Wipe Cache Recovery >> Format SD Card

Still no?

Downgrade your phone or OTA update >> Format SD Card

Still F no???

Throw it and then buy a new one [100% GUARANTEED :excited:]

Last edited:
honestly. i have tried that already, none of them work,. but thanks for your reply though

Back
Top Bottom