Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Help] stuck to connect to itunes logo. iphone 4s problem

Bullet241990

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
mga masters, i have problem with my 4s. nung una naka stuck sya sa connect to itunes logo tapos nag try ako mag restore using an older version of itunes and iOS. then i received an error (unknown error "3194") then ngayon hindi na nakaka abot sa connect to itunes logo. Mag display nalang ung logo ng apple then mamamatay na sya uli. pa help naman po kasi balak ko ibigay un phone sa kapatid ko. TIA

Last edited:
Re: iphone 4s problem

download ka lang latest version ng itunes at latest ios ok na yan

Re: iphone 4s problem

download ka lang latest version ng itunes at latest ios ok na yan

kaya po kaya nung 4s ang updated ver ng ios?baka po kasi medjo luma na ung iphone ko kaya hindi pumapasok yung restore.. idea lang po.. may nakapag sabi lang sakin. pero try ko din ung suggestion nyo sir TIA

Back
Top Bottom