Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Help ubuntu!

RiffX

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi sir/maam , i just need help with regard sa ubuntu OS, gusto ko sana i-change into windows. pero wala siyang CD/Dvd rom.
Does anyone po knows how to remove ubuntu and install windows. i badly need it to change it to windows para maging user friendly :(
Btw, the laptop was given by relative and it was having that ubuntu installed OS.

salamat po sa tutulong.

Hi sir/maam , i just need help with regard sa ubuntu OS, gusto ko sana i-change into windows. pero wala siyang CD/Dvd rom.
Does anyone po knows how to remove ubuntu and install windows. i badly need it to change it to windows para maging user friendly :(
Btw, the laptop was given by relative and it was having that ubuntu installed OS.

salamat po sa tutulong.

gamit ka bootable USB (Windows) :dance:

try this..
Run the below commands on terminal to install WinUSB from a PPA,

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:colingille/freshlight
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install winusb
Ovc9D.jpg

[h=1]Warning for Ubuntu EFI:[/h] installing WinUSB on EFI loaded Ubuntu will uninstall the grub-efi packages in order to install the grub-pc packages. It will make your system unbootable if you don't manually reinstall grub-efi package before rebooting.
To do the manual re-install do:
sudo update-grub
sudo grub-install /dev/sda
sudo update-grub
sudo reboot

Back
Top Bottom