Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Help vb pleaseeeeeeee!!!

meshiitara

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Yung problem ko po kasi gusto ko pag chineck ko yung pizza mapupunta sa amount yung price niya then pag nagcheck naman ako ng pizza at lasagna magpaplus yung pizza at lasagna na price, tapos yung last po pag halimbawa nag check ako ng pizza at lasagna then inuncheck ko yung lasagna yung prize nalang ng pizza matitira salamat po sa makakatulong :clap: :yipee:

View attachment 276121

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    303.2 KB · Views: 32
eto po iedit mo n lang po yung mga text :thumbsup:

Attachments

• WindowsApplication2.rar
    68.7 KB · Views: 13
i assume alam mo na yung paggamit ng event handlers at variables, and idea lang jan, i recalculate mo lang yung mga sagot everytime na na trigger yung check or uncheck na events. so pag ni check it means, you have to add that checked item, pag uncheck, xempre you have to subtract

gumamit ka ng variable that will hold those, these variable must be visible from all methods na nag mamanipulate ng total, change or anuman.
meaning member variable sya ng class, not variable ng method. so everytime a check/uncheck event happens you have to add or subtract these from that global variable.

i assume alam mo na yung paggamit ng event handlers at variables, and idea lang jan, i recalculate mo lang yung mga sagot everytime na na trigger yung check or uncheck na events. so pag ni check it means, you have to add that checked item, pag uncheck, xempre you have to subtract

gumamit ka ng variable that will hold those, these variable must be visible from all methods na nag mamanipulate ng total, change or anuman.
meaning member variable sya ng class, not variable ng method. so everytime a check/uncheck event happens you have to add or subtract these from that global variable.

Salamat sa comment mo sir :salute:

Back
Top Bottom