Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Ho to surf/download using office wifi with restriction

Bwusit1

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Newbie lang po dito sa symbian. ask ko lang po sana kung matuturuan nyo po ako how i can surf/download all sites using our company's wifi.

Me wifi po kasi ang office namin na can be used by all employees but syempre po me restricted website na d po namin pwedeng ma access.

Tanong ko lang po sana if you can teach me how to use my Asus Zen Fone 5 so that i can surf all websites without our company firewall detecting or restricting me to visit the sites na gustong kong puntahan or ma access.

Kung meron po... please teach me from the very beginning to end para po ma twerk ko ang fone ko na hindi ma detect ng office namin na access ko ang mga sites na pinagbabawal nila.

Thank you po in advance and God bless po.

Gamit ka ng proxy site TS! Just ask Mr. Google for more info

gamit ka ng psiphon ts or hotspot shield para makapag browse ka gamit phone mo....

Back
Top Bottom