Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

HOME BASE WORK!! Patulong po ako! :)

Nope. I'm only doing it kapag freetime.
Yan lang yung naipon na amount.

Aba kung monthly yan consistent eh magreresign na ko sa fulltime job ko hehe

How long did it take you to earn that amount?

I ask because currently, I'm earning close to 4K USD per month freelancing but it's not enough. I need to raise money to buy condo units to rent out so I can stop working actively for cash. It's been a hard road.

How long did it take you to earn that amount?

I ask because currently, I'm earning close to 4K USD per month freelancing but it's not enough. I need to raise money to buy condo units to rent out so I can stop working actively for cash. It's been a hard road.

I just started doing part time on Upwork, March 2016.

I can't do full time pa kasi may daytime job ako eh.

Ah, so you're into tangible assets. Noice!

Last edited:
hello gusto ko po subukan ung online job na audio file madali po ba??? need part time home base po..

Newbie sa upwork. Pero need talagang tsagaan.

Newbie sa upwork. Pero need talagang tsagaan.

True. Pero if you are doing everything right, positioning, crafting your proposals well, etc.. May upper hand ka na.

You only need to get 3-5 paying clients.
You can work on it for as less as 2 hour per day. You can even do it on weekends.

Good luck man!

Try mo dito TS
http://freelancejobspace.com/2014/05/13/wanted-work-at-home-assistant-pays-p1000-per-day/

Maganda rin feedback jan as Homebase Job yun nga lang may screening pa jan.

Isa rin ako sa nagwowork sa bahay since 2011 medyo ok ang salary on time lagi client ko magbayad via paypal at paxum.

Nga pala kung web/graphic designer ka kaya kita ihanap ng client.

Paps, I'm a Logo Designer, Web Designer and Web Developer. Mejo matagal na yung post mo na to pero baka magbaka sakali lng dahil nabasa ko na rin lng.

Baka matutulungan mo ako humanap pa ng client. Bigyan kita ng share sir if ever! Thank you so much

Share ko lang, I've tried posting here in 199jobs.
Pinoy website, pero mixed races ang clients. Mostly pinoys.
If you'd have some 1-2 free hours everyday, why not do something that gets you paid?
I currently have 10 jobs done. 50% of it with add ons, so more than 199 syempre ang price for each.
So far so good. Earning extra just at home.
And.. I'm building my portfolio pa. Win-Win syempre.

Where do I use that extra cash?
I probably could buy a new pair of sneakers.
I probably could buy a new gaming mouse.
I probably could buy a nice pair of headset.

Without taking away any from the budget.
Sound good?

Sacrifice nga lang ng newest episode ng Game of Thrones.
Sacrifice nga lang ng binge watching ng favorite mong anime.
Sacrifice nga lang ng isang round ng MOBA game.

It is all about your choice, kung saan mo gagamitin ang time mo.
You just have to choose, are you a producer, or are you a consumer?

kung may alam kayo sa bitcoin..try nio yung sa signature campaign ko...maganda din yung coinut jan kung marunong ka sa trading malaki kikitain mo...

Last edited:
Hi TS,

You can earn money from home by becoming an affiliate marketer. Try to promote products from e-commerce websites that have affiliate programs like Clickbank, Lazada, Amazon, etc., and receive commissions if someone bought those products through your affiliate links.

Last edited:
Hi TS,

You can earn money from home by becoming an affiliate marketer. Try to promote products from e-commerce websites that have affiliate programs like Clickbank, Lazada, Amazon, etc., and receive commissions if someone bought those products through your affiliate links.

Does it cost money to join those programs? Para bang MLM?

Does it cost money to join those programs? Para bang MLM?

Good question.

It is free to join the affiliate programs of those three companies that I mentioned above. Some companies, however, require you to purchase their products first before you become an affiliate.

Affiliate marketing is different from Multi-Level Marketing. In most MLMs, you earn when you recruit in pairs (left and right) and they have generation bonuses (your income from the downlines of your downlines).

Meanwhile, in affiliate marketing, you earn commissions when someone buys the product that you are promoting through your affiliate link (a unique link given to each affiliate marketer which, when clicked, will go to a webpage that presents the product being promoted). You don't have to recruit in affiliate marketing, you only need to drive traffic to your unique affiliate link.

is there any home based work available that is legit today? maybe i can have something to do this summer. thanks alot

Back
Top Bottom