Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

HoN BETA KEY Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_TearS_

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
I'll be giving away BETA Keys for Heroes of Newerth.

The Username that appeared that had given me the 1st THANK YOU will be given out a beta key. Then the 5th Thanks, will again be given another beta key. Until the 10th Thanks.

NOTE: Thanks Button is what I'm talking about.

Merry Christmas to you all! Happy HoN Playing!

Requirement: Dapat more than 20 posts ang Username. To avoid dummy accounts.

Last edited:
ako una..... :clap: khit wl p :thanks:

SO where do you want me to send the key?

EDIT:

I have already sent the beta key as a private message. Please check your inbox.

Last edited:
salamat po kuya nakapagregister na ako currently donwloading na ako..... :lol:

salamat po kuya nakapagregister na ako currently donwloading na ako..... :lol:

No Problem :clap: Wala na niyan makakuwa nung ibang beta key kasi naghihintay sila na may magthank bago sila heheheh.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! ayan pang limang thank you na :yipee:

hnde naman cnabi na thanks button..hehe blap lng!:p

Heheheh you got me there! You got a heck of presence of mind there. hehehe Because of that I'll be sending you a key! Check your message inbox.

TO all succeeding participants, I am talking about the THANKS BUTTON!

Last edited:
kuya baka pede nmn makahingi.. do ko tlga matimingan yang beta key eh.. salamat po.. :)

nakalimang thanks button na ko kuya.. 4 ung reply mu sa thread na to.. tapos thanks button ko lahat.. tapos may nagthanks pa na nauna sa kin.. bale 4+1 = 5.. pang 5th po ako dba? :P

Last edited:
bro meron pa po kaayo beta keys sa HON? pahingi po....

thanks in advance..... send lang po private message...

hehehe... Lawrence and ILUVK800. Just check your message inbox. ^^ Merry Christmas and Happy HoN Playing

kuya ako din, ako na lang walang acoun sa mga friends ko... di ako makasali hehehehe... pls...

ako dn po pa PM nlng po hahaha thx in advance. merry xmas.:)

bro pahinge din ako nitong beta account. i want to try the game. mukha kasing Dota. gusto ko matry & malaman if ano ung mas mganda between the two.

:thanks:in advance :excited:

Tol,kung sakaling magkaroon ka pa ng Hon beta key. PM mo rin ako.

Thanks.

waaa tapos na bilang late ako nag ol.. enge ako.. T_T
thanks...

ako rin papz tapos give me your username der pra mkpg play tau hehhehe salamt godbless merry xmas..=)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom