Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[hot] activate windows 7 without reinstalling (all versions)

ts bat ganun ss mo before 64bit then after maactivate naging 32bit nalang kakaiba yan pero thanks parin sa effort.

*****whoa guys update*****

nga po pala after installing chew wga
turn off all of the windows update
so windows wont ask you to activate online
like what happen to me
but if you updated it and windows ask you
to activate online just ignore it

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
WINDOWS IS motherf***er

para po ito sa FREE activation ng windows7
if your copy of windows7 is pirated

gnamit ko sya tapos every hour patay p din laptop ko khit geiune na sya then di ko n mgmit ung trick ko na adjust date para humaba ang trial mode at para di namamatay every hour..problem occured di ko n mgalaw ung sa system properties nya na change product key para sa marefresh ung trial mode eto sbi ''windows connot access specified device, path or file. you may not have appropriate permision to access the item... ""pa help ty..jaja

sir reinstall nyo nalang po tapos gamitan nya ng chew wga

naexpire na kase yung trial period

thanks po dito..i hope I can use thisone pagdating ng araw :D

salamat po ng marami dito. reserved for future use :thumbsup:

wow positive feedbacks thanks sa inyo.ts padl din ako ha.salamat.buti nakita ko to.magfformat na sana ako mamaya e haha.thanks thanks. downloading na ko^_^

Back
Top Bottom